Rodney Harrison

CTBillsGuy

for the season with a quad tear per Boston Globe

I could have told you that when the trainers came out, looked at him for about 10 seconds and then called for the cart immediately. Same thing with DiGiorgio...whenever they call for a cart that quick---you know its bad news...

must have been a real eye opener for pats* to lose Harrison and then realize teddy really isn't god and couldn't heal his teammates leg for him :bag:

I was sure Saint Teddy was going to do a Mr. Miyagi and HGHarrison was gonna get up and win the All Valley Tournament.

Patriots S Harrison's injury appears career-ending

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/11052099

Rodney Harrison's career is almost certainly over after the hard-hitting but injury-plagued safety of the New England Patriots* tore his right thigh muscle."It appears as though the rehab could take 8 to 10 months," a person familiar with the injury told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the team has not made an official announcement.

"For all intents and purposes, his career is over," the person, who confirmed the nature of the injury, said in an e-mail Tuesday.

Bye!

Harrison played in all six games this season and was not listed on any injury reports but "was injured the whole time," McLaughlin said. "He's played through injuries before."

Not surprised a rule was violated (cheated).

I think karma is finally starting to catch up with the Patriots as well as the Bills, our injureis last year were a blessing in disguise and the Patriots supposedly great season last year running up the score and chep shotting guys has resulted in just the start of what looks to be a painful season for the Pats...