Hope the BILLS don't "run into" refs like this...

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

I heard about that play, but up until this point hadn't seen it. Man is that awful. That's what really getting jobbed by a ref looks like.

WTF!?!

On ESPN they mentioned he used to be a linebacker and may have had a flashback.

They need to fire him and then check his finances. :lol:

You know......I watched this earlier and was just puzzled as to what happened here. I kind of let it go and just thought he was probably protecting himself.

BUT, I just watched this again and there was no way he was trying to avoid the player. If you watch the replay, not only did he not try to get out of the way, but he squared up to to the ball carrier, lowered his shoulder and INITIATED the contact!!!! He definately was trying to make the tackle. There is no doubt in my mind. Aside from wrapping up the ball carrier, he used perfect form!

I am still trying to figure out why this happened, but why this is not a bigger deal in the media is beyond me. I am convinced he hit the player on purpose.

He actually shuffles his feet to square up and extends his forearm to make the hit. Now whether this was a muscle memory flashback or not, he should be fired. What if the series had ended in a FG instead of a TD? You can't afford for him to make that kind of mistake again.

You know......I watched this earlier and was just puzzled as to what happened here. I kind of let it go and just thought he was probably protecting himself.

BUT, I just watched this again and there was no way he was trying to avoid the player. If you watch the replay, not only did he not try to get out of the way, but he squared up to to the ball carrier, lowered his shoulder and INITIATED the contact!!!! He definately was trying to make the tackle. There is no doubt in my mind. He used perfect form!

I am still trying to figure out why this happened, but why this is not a bigger deal in the media is beyond me. I am convinced he hit the player on purpose.

I agree, most of the media seems to be laughing it off.

The NCAA reviewed and said they found nothing wrong. :worthy:

Ya, right. Look where he's at when the play starts and check out where he ends up at the end of the play. That's right 3 yards up field!!! :wallbash:

And yes that was a very effective elbow tackle.

Was that the NCAA or the OJ jury?