Would anyone have an issue with moving TSW to...

SDS

I guess the big inconvenience will be that everyone will have to log in again.

Therefore, I strongly suggest everyone update their email addresses (for lost password services) and/or know what your current password is.

Good God man! You can't be serious.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a reason not to have it stadiumwall.twobillsdrive.com?

that is one option certainly. The url is a little longer in that case. Maybe that is a better choice, but most websites go the forums.domain.com route. From a user interface stand point, going with the familiar is usually better.

For a variety of reasons, I think having the board split off from the Two Bills Drive domain name may not be the best way to handle the situation. I registered stadiumwall.com during the evil Rivals.com years in order save the board from their diabolical clutches.

However, now I'm thinking that maybe it would be beneficial to re-unite the board with it's roots and have everyone go to:

forums.twobillsdrive.com

I would, of course, do some fancy rocket science stuff and have all the stadiumwall.com links go to the right place.

Any objections to this?

I've been here for more than 10 years - I'll follow.

For a variety of reasons, I think having the board split off from the Two Bills Drive domain name may not be the best way to handle the situation. I registered stadiumwall.com during the evil Rivals.com years in order save the board from their diabolical clutches.

However, now I'm thinking that maybe it would be beneficial to re-unite the board with it's roots and have everyone go to:

forums.twobillsdrive.com

I would, of course, do some fancy rocket science stuff and have all the stadiumwall.com links go to the right place.

Any objections to this?

Is there a money angle?

Signed,

old and blistered.

:lol:

Hopefully someone will inform me of the new address if/when? :wallbash:

Don't worry. I'll e-mail you.

Now, where do I have Beerball's e-mail address? [/conveniently loses Beerball's e-mail address]