Official SD@BUF game thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What are they going to do if they need instant replay review?

The Refs will either:

1. Close their eyes and replay the play in their heads

or

2. Take a vote at the stadium to decide on the call. On those who have had three beers or less can participate.

NFL Rule Book Rules 666 and 667 :thumbsup:

How are they going to reply a game that doesn't have working cameras? :thumbsup:

... you know, now that I think about it ... DOH !!! ... the again, paul peck said to check out the highlights tonight to see the lee evans td ... how could they have highlights ... battery operated cameras ? ... i give up !!!

What an embarassment. This is a huge game this week for the LEAGUE, and the Bills organization can't figure out how to fix power problems that first began occurring before the game?

This doesn't bode well for public opinion concerning a Bills possible move to TO.

13 points is what we used to score in the entire game....

its only halftime and we haven't punted yet...not to mention we get the ball back to start the 2nd half...

yet san diego is one play away from winning the game.

What a slap in the face! :thumbsup:

I don't know the exact issue there, BUT high voltage electrical issues can take HOURS to work...it's not an easy/quick repair...there are a LOT of safety issues/work clearances that need to take place even before the work gets started.

However, I'll say this...there should be a way to isolate the incoming feed and run the stadium on emergency stand-by power. That should only take a short period of time and would only effect the stadium during the actual outage and the transfer back over to commercial power (should be done after the game). Anyway...that's my two cents.

about the running game: it's not just the blocking, the whole game is wrong. blocking, the backs running, the play selection, etc.

we did have a nice play action pass, but our ability to get into a rhythm running is zero. we need faster quick hitting runs as well as the pick a hole slow ones. i dunno, hopefully something clicks.

... you know, now that I think about it ... DOH !!! ... the again, paul peck said to check out the highlights tonight to see the lee evans td ... how could they have highlights ... battery operated cameras ? ... i give up !!!

Interesting question... I wonder if they DO have power for reviews and whatnot... I'd love to see highlights from the game, but I'm not counting on it. They probably have SOME footage, but not the usual feeds.

Interesting question... I wonder if they DO have power for reviews and whatnot... I'd love to see highlights from the game, but I'm not counting on it. They probably have SOME footage, but not the usual feeds.

They had the sideline cameras working somehow.....

are you watching tv, they showed them at halftime etc

The Evans TD happened when they had power.

Once power came back they also showed highlights of the San Diego TD and the first Lindell Field goal. They have some highlights.