Official SD@BUF game thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, seems to make sense. Except when you're playing a team that seems to have no real problem scoring touchdowns on you. Thyen it seems that the sensible call is to protect against their next TD becoming the game-winning points.....I wonder what John Madden would say.

John Madden would have been to busy staring at the as-ses of the offensive linemen to see who's winning the sweat contest to have noticed

Really now....we have a QB that's 23-27 (or better) and we cant maybe run a bootleg? Hit Royal or Schouman ouot of the backfield? Maybe call a Tackle eligible (to shake things up for the D-line/LB's)? I mean use the 2 RB set and make things difficult for the D? But instead we run right into the teeth of their D line? Terrible Turk, terrible!

Really now....we have a QB that's 23-27 (or better) and we cant maybe run a bootleg? Hit Royal or Schouman ouot of the backfield? Maybe call a Tackle eligible (to shake things up for the D-line/LB's)? I mean use the 2 RB set and make things difficult for the D? But instead we run right into the teeth of their D line? Terrible Turk, terrible!

Maybe Turk remembers all those folks in the Killdrive era shouting: "It's 3rd and 1, just run the freaking ball!"

Maybe Turk remembers all those folks in the Killdrive era shouting: "It's 3rd and 1, just run the freaking ball!"

they didn't show that replay but someone nailed JAckson. HE had a head of steam heading into the line and stopped on a dime. As the play developed, I thought he had an easy first down. Some strong mofo on the D line messed him up.