Official SD@BUF game thread

about the running game: it's not just the blocking, the whole game is wrong. blocking, the backs running, the play selection, etc.

we did have a nice play action pass, but our ability to get into a rhythm running is zero. we need faster quick hitting runs as well as the pick a hole slow ones. i dunno, hopefully something clicks.

I think they been trying to run outside because the center of the O-Line stinks at opening holes.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting question... I wonder if they DO have power for reviews and whatnot... I'd love to see highlights from the game, but I'm not counting on it. They probably have SOME footage, but not the usual feeds.

They showed highlights already of plays that happened when the power was out. (The SD TD and FG.)

The Evans TD happened while power was on so it should be available.

Do you know how much juice it would take to power everything? Even with them, I doubt the CBS feed would get top priority.

I know :thumbsup: I power complete Air Bases with them. There are some BIG ASS Gens out there.

That's what I mean. Some people will say "they can't even get the power right in that stadium. That's not good.

It has nothing to do with the fans and support though. I agree that it will fan the flames for a new stadium and infrastructure. It is an embarrassment for the Bills and the county of Erie.

I don't think it would be that much. Besides you only need to get a couple of cameras up. Even if it's "dirty" it's something. You know how much money they have. I'm sure they could get a dirty fix going with some decent generators that are mobile. Look at military technology in terms of portable power.

I don't know, I'm just grasping at straws because I'm so heated right now (like everyone else). I'm sure they are doing the best they can.

Do you know how much juice it would take to power everything? Even with them, I doubt the CBS feed would get top priority.

They showed highlights already of plays that happened when the power was out. (The SD TD and FG.)

The Evans TD happened while power was on so it should be available.

I, a grown man, have been running from the computer to my car to listen on radio.. On Sirius, there were people announcing the game through cell phone.

A little out of hand?