Official SD@BUF game thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

why would you go for two?

you only go for two when you need to and they didnt need to, its the 3rd quarter in a game that will probably come down to a FG...it was the right call

You guys are probably right, but if we MAKE the 2, the Bolts can't take the lead with a TD, only tie it.

why would you go for two?

you only go for two when you need to and they didnt need to, its the 3rd quarter in a game that will probably come down to a FG...it was the right call

I disagree who cares if you are down by 5 or 6? two point conversion and the game is tied. Whether people agree or not its the wrong call

You guys are probably right, but if we MAKE the 2, the Bolts can't take the lead with a TD, only tie it.

And if they fail, SD takes the lead with 2 FGs AND if they score a TD, they take the lead and go for 2, to take a lead by a FG.

Too early to think about 2 there.

I disagree who cares if you are down by 5 or 6? two point conversion and the game is tied. Whether people agree or not its the wrong call

Yeah, so far I haven't seen a convincing argument as to why that would have been a bad decision. John Adams' explanation, as cohesive and professorial as it was, didn't help me understand all that much.

Yeah, so far I haven't seen a convincing argument as to why that would have been a bad decision. John Adams' explanation, as cohesive and professorial as it was, didn't help me understand all that much.

6 is better than 5, and at this stage it is better to take the guaranteed 6 than risk only being up by 5. You do not have to agree, but that is the logic. Many coaches also have a rule of thumb: no 2 point conversions before the 4th quarter, it is not worth the risk.

And if they fail, SD takes the lead with 2 FGs AND if they score a TD, they take the lead and go for 2, to take a lead by a FG.

Too early to think about 2 there.

that shows no confidence in the offense or defense.. you are assuming they miss the 2 pt conversion... SD scores on two more plays and the Bills don't score again

wow, CBS is really trying to get the commercials in now

Making up for lost time, they want the revenue. Too bad they owe us more than revenue. CBS is a large company. I'm still stuck on why they did not have the generators running or generators at all. ESPECIALLY when they new there was an issue BEFORE the GAME!

6 is better than 5, and at this stage it is better to take the guaranteed 6 than risk only being up by 5. You do not have to agree, but that is the logic. Many coaches also have a rule of thumb: no 2 point conversions before the 4th quarter, it is not worth the risk.

Yeah, its too big of a risk to potentially lose if SD got 2 FG instead of go to OT...

OK, seems to make sense. Except when you're playing a team that seems to have no real problem scoring touchdowns on you. Thyen it seems that the sensible call is to protect against their next TD becoming the game-winning points.....I wonder what John Madden would say.

OK, seems to make sense. Except when you're playing a team that seems to have no real problem scoring touchdowns on you. Thyen it seems that the sensible call is to protect against their next TD becoming the game-winning points.....I wonder what John Madden would say.

I guess only scoring 2 TDs in 3 quarters means it was the right call then.