Official SD@BUF game thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT GAME!!!! ~~minus the technical difficulties~~ :beer:

Pass Rush was okay today. Turnovers cost San Diego. Tough Game, but the better team won.

So much for San Diego's high scoring offense. We held them to LESS points than they had all SEASON!

I have seen a few national media members talking about how we are the most balanced team in the NFL---offense, defense and special teams...I believe it after today...all 3 phases helped...

Offense rolled up almost 400 yards against SD, and Edwards went 25 of 30 with a TD...also managed to run the ball when they needed to in the 4th to score and then run out the clock...

Defense had some huge plays and made LT a virtual non-factor...

Special teams held a very dangerous Sproles to a 17.3 yard KR avg and an 8 yard PR avg...

Great all around game by the Bills and they remain perfect under Jauron after a bye....

Wow 5-1 baby! Who'd a thunkit!

Congratulations - we WILL be getting some respect now!

No way.

We had an extra week to prepare.

The Bolts had to travel across 3 time zones.

The Bolts were banged up.

The Bolts had a trap game - they were too worried about getting through customs for their flight to London.

The Ladies on Chippewa did them in.

Seems to me that whenever Jackson touches the ball, good things happen.

Really a unique and slippery talent.

Jackson=a poor man's Thurman Thomas...

you don't think he is going anywhere, then next thing you know, he has a first down...

No way.

We had an extra week to prepare.

The Bolts had to travel across 3 time zones.

The Bolts were banged up.

The Bolts had a trap game - they were too worried about getting through customs for their flight to London.

The Ladies on Chippewa did them in.

And we still haven't beaten a team worth a crap. After all, the Chargers are 3-4.

I care. Really. I do.

I have seen a few national media members talking about how we are the most balanced team in the NFL---offense, defense and special teams...I believe it after today...all 3 phases helped...

Offense rolled up almost 400 yards against SD, and Edwards went 25 of 30 with a TD...also managed to run the ball when they needed to in the 4th to score and then run out the clock...

Defense had some huge plays and made LT a virtual non-factor...

Special teams held a very dangerous Sproles to a 17.3 yard KR avg and an 8 yard PR avg...

Great all around game by the Bills and they remain perfect under Jauron after a bye....

Great assessment. To add, the Bills will look even better when we can get McKelvin out of coverage and back to just returning kicks. BOTH aspects will improve immensely. Get well soon, McGee and Youboty!!!!!!

You too, Schobel. :beer:

And we still haven't beaten a team worth a crap. After all, the Chargers are 3-4.

I care. Really. I do.

We all care, except for the national media. We were solid picks to loose on almost all the boards. Too bad they never get to see Buffalo play and don't have any real information :beer:

We all care, except for the national media. We were solid picks to loose on almost all the boards. Too bad they never get to see Buffalo play and don't have any real information :beer:

And after today, they still wont have alot of film. ;)

I know what you mean. I was putting words in someone's mouth. My point is, I don't care who we've beaten or what their records are. We are 5-1. End of story. If it was easy, the Rams wouldn't have won at Washington last week, then destroyed Dallas today. They're all hard in this league. We have nothing to apologize for. I wish folks on this site wouldn't get swept up with feature stories about our team, power rankings or talking heads who igore us. Who gives a rat's ass?

Very good Point. No wonder CBS is highlighting everyone else but us thumbsup.gif

ESPN will do our highlight reel by brail.

WHO CARES.

I want everyone to think we suck, I really hope we are overlooked.

don't worry about it.

This game was awesome....Mitchell is was great. The defense did it's job and pass protection was really good. IMHO, leave Preston in....let Fowler sit. And Fred Jackson, whoa baby...way to get those extra yards. This team is so much different with Edwards under center.

My desire to see the Bills get some respect in the media is completely selfish. I figure only then will I actually get to see them broadcast locally here in Atlanta. Today instead we saw the Steelers - Bengals - doh!

Outside of that, let them make all the excuses for why we win that they want - as long as we keep on winning :beer:

I know what you mean. I was putting words in someone's mouth. My point is, I don't care who we've beaten or what their records are. We are 5-1. End of story. If it was easy, the Rams wouldn't have won at Washington last week, then destroyed Dallas today. They're all hard in this league. We have nothing to apologize for. I wish folks on this site wouldn't get swept up with feature stories about our team, power rankings or talking heads who igore us. Who gives a rat's ass?

:beer:

Exactly. Records don't always show the real story, do they? I mean, they're all creaming for the Titans, and they have played some pretty average teams, as well. I mean, to go to 6-0 today, they played KC, for God's sake. But here come the pundits starting to scream 18-0 for those guys. Betcha we'd beat them.

I totally agree, which is why I only pop in here a few times a week to look around. Too many people get caught up in tears over whether or not someone likes us or thinks were good.

It's the typical left out child syndrome. We need to shut up and play, and play our hearts out. Fans should not be fair weathered. I've been a fan since I was a new born, never waivering. Good, bad, ugly. Not once have I ever demanded that someone respect the Bills.

You either do or you don't. When someone's bashing you, at least they notice you are there. Be thankful for that. It's still the BUFFALO Bills for now, not the toronto Bills.

This game was awesome....Mitchell is was great. The defense did it's job and pass protection was really good. IMHO, leave Preston in....let Fowler sit. And Fred Jackson, whoa baby...way to get those extra yards. This team is so much different with Edwards under center.

With the impact he had at the end of this game, we could be looking at AFC Defensive player of the week!

Great assessment. To add, the Bills will look even better when we can get McKelvin out of coverage and back to just returning kicks. BOTH aspects will improve immensely. Get well soon, McGee and Youboty!!!!!!

You too, Schobel. :beer:

just the same its very good were getting McKelvin some playing time and still winning besides his mistakes. He'll get better.

WHO CARES.

I want everyone to think we suck, I really hope we are overlooked.

don't worry about it.

It was a joke regarding the power outage today. :beer: They will phone in the highlights, just like they had to do for part of the game calling. ;)

My desire to see the Bills get some respect in the media is completely selfish. I figure only then will I actually get to see them broadcast locally here in Atlanta. Today instead we saw the Steelers - Bengals - doh!

Outside of that, let them make all the excuses for why we win that they want - as long as we keep on winning :beer:

My desire to see the Bills get NO media respect is completely selfish. IMO, the Bills seem to play better when everyone expects them to lose.

I like staying under the radar...no problem with me. This team showed me something HUGE today. I am still not convinced we're as good as many of the elite teams out there, but then again I see the Rams beat up the 'Boys BIG time here in St Louis, so who is really elite? The fun thing with the Bills is...our ST isn't back to it's dominant self yet, the run game can improve a LOT, and so can the pass rush...but we're STILL 5-1! I guess you can't argue with the results or the record! :beer: