Official SD@BUF game thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

From the NFL Rulebook:

8. With the exception of the last two minutes of the first half and the last five minutes of the second half, the game clock will be restarted following a kickoff return, a player going out of bounds on a play from scrimmage, or after declined penalties when appropriate on the referee’s signal.

- So, it did stop, but it restarted. I apologize for the stop, but it did keep going...

AND THEN IT STARTED RIGHT UP WITH PRIOR TO THE NEXT PLAY. DID YOU SEE THAT TOO?

No I didn't. I was watching it the whole time cuz I was pissed he ran OB. I'll check it again after the game...hopefully I'll be watching my half taped Bills WIN. :thumbsup:

From the NFL Rulebook:

8. With the exception of the last two minutes of the first half and the last five minutes of the second half, the game clock will be restarted following a kickoff return, a player going out of bounds on a play from scrimmage, or after declined penalties when appropriate on the referee’s signal.

- So, it did stop, but it restarted. I apologize for the stop, but it did keep going...

OK, so on the first run OOB, they started it back up, but the second one, they left it stopped until hike. Because of the clock. Thanks.