Funniest Injury Ever!

I had a buddy suffer from an affliction similar to that. In his case it was caused by some twisted or crimped blood vessels cutting off blood supply. The pain literally brought him to his knees. Very funny for his friends,not so funny for him.

That guy has all the talent and ability in the world, but just can't stay outta the hospital. Just when I thought blowing your knee out while doing tricks on crotch rockets in a parking lot was absurd, he has this happen?

Seriously though, I hope it's not serious. Those of us who are males know that is an area you never want to hurt.

Piss off.

Literally.

If it's a twisted vessel, that needs tto be taken care of fast. My friend had it, which caused him lots of pain. The doctors said that it would lead to sterility or possibly loss of the testicle or testicles if not taken care of.

Maybe he did some kind of steriod.

Jose Canseco Busted with Anti Nut-Shrinkers

Baseball's most famous 'roid monger, Jose Canseco, spent more than 9 hours in federal custody yesterday after U.S. border agents caught him allegedly smuggling HCG -- a hormone commonly used to reverse the shrinking effects of jock juice.

According to Canseco's attorney, Jose was on his way back from Mexico, when he was stopped at a San Diego checkpoint and randomly searched. Canseco's lawyer claims feds uncovered a "small amount" of a hormone called HCG. FYI -- the hormone can be legally acquired in the U.S. with a proper prescription.

After Canseco and an unidentified passenger spent more than 9 hours in custody, the 44-year-old gave permission for agents to search his Los Angeles home. We're told the sweep turned up nothing.

Canseco is due in federal court in on Tuesday to face a smuggling violation.

As per Rotoworld Kellen Winslow Jr. is questionable for this weeks game because he has been hospitalized with.................... swollen testicals!

So my question... is this the funniest injury of all time?

Been there.

I heard a rumor that he may have gotten swollen testicles from a night with #10. (See 97 Rock contest).

The new rumor is that he was tag teamed by #2 and #12. Speculation has it that the nose on #2 put a hurtin' on Kellen's "boys". Testis, testis, 1, 2, 3???

As per Rotoworld Kellen Winslow Jr. is questionable for this weeks game because he has been hospitalized with.................... swollen testicals!

So my question... is this the funniest injury of all time?

I had those once it wasn't from football

I understand from my cleveland sources that he hit a curb while riding a girls bike with a banana seat while dealing with a bad case of blueballs. Speaking of the browns, I had the pleasure of being jim browns handler for the day during an event at my college at the time. I have to say he was one of the biggest jerks i have ever met in my life. He was like a real live Mr. T, except angry all of the time instead of being confused, funny, and occasionally inspirational.

How is it funny that Winslow is in the hospital with swollen nads? That can be a serious problem!!! First thing to come to mind is testicular cancer, which is common for males. I dont think this is anything to laugh at.....

I imagine it would be less common in females.