Official BUF @ AZ thread

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With Edwards out, watch how different our offense looks. You'll be quickly reminded what Losmanball looks like. The ball rarely comes out on time, and he still thinks he has the speed to outrun people to the sideline. There will be more open receivers not seen than seen.

I just hope Trent is okay...glad we have the bye week next week, that's for sure.

When your starting QB goes out, that means the DEFENSE MUST PICK UP THEIR GAME. This will be a real test of what kind of TEAM the Bills are. They CANNOT just fold up the tent because the starting QB goes down. They've got to get MEAN and start dealing out some pain of their own.

With Edwards out, watch how different our offense looks. You'll be quickly reminded what Losmanball looks like. The ball rarely comes out on time, and he still thinks he has the speed to outrun people to the sideline. There will be more open receivers not seen than seen.

I just hope Trent is okay...glad we have the bye week next week, that's for sure.

i cant believe anyone on this board ever mentioned schobel as being a good player