Well Peter King picks the Rams...

Coach Tuesday

http://fannation.com/peter_king_challenge/peter_king

Buffalo Bills (3-0) at St. Louis Rams (0-3)

Would anyone have guessed the Bills would be a road favorite by more than a touchdown in this decade? Something about this game doesn't smell right to me. Ram GM Billy Devaney said the other day the team is putting every ounce of energy into winning this one game, and Trent Green will play more decisively than Marc Bulger was, if both of their recent history is any indication. Just a hunch the Rams have a big Sunday in 'em.

Prediction: St. Louis Rams 23, Buffalo Bills 13

I gotta say, I am nervous about this game. Rams players are being benched and released left and right, this team is desparate, their coaches' and GM's backs are against the wall.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the same guy that picked JAX to blow us out of the water two weeks ago. It is what it is, and that's a prediction, everyone is entitled to one. If we're the team we say we are, they will take care of business on Sunday and stay uneaten!

the trouble with our scehdule is I can look it over and not see any "should lose" games. but we know we're going to lose a couple. the odds say so.

that just means the games we do end up losing are going to be even more painful.

but seriously looking at the schedule, @ New England and @ Denver are our only 2 tough games left. Maybe @ KC since winning in Arrowhead is something we can never seem to do. I guess 13-3 it is then!! :ph34r:

I saw that just now, !@#$ King.

I'm confident we'll be fine. The Rams are bad. They don't have a bunch of fast playmakers that can make a difference like the Radiers do. Trent needs to take command of the offense, and there is no way our defense gives up more than 17 points.

the trouble with our scehdule is I can look it over and not see any "should lose" games. but we know we're going to lose a couple. the odds say so.

that just means the games we do end up losing are going to be even more painful.

but seriously looking at the schedule, @ New England and @ Denver are our only 2 tough games left. Maybe @ KC since winning in Arrowhead is something we can never seem to do. I guess 13-3 it is then!! :ph34r:

good point, we will lose a game we would win 9 in 10 times, but I don't think it will be against the Rams. Gotta chalk SD as one of those games that will be tough too. Their offense can explode at any time.

good point, we will lose a game we would win 9 in 10 times, but I don't think it will be against the Rams. Gotta chalk SD as one of those games that will be tough too. Their offense can explode at any time.

indeed, im giving the Bills the benefit of the doubt on SD since we are coming off a bye AND at home. plus, if we drop the Cardinals game then I have a feeling that the Chargers wont know what hit them!

Road games are tough in this league, almost always, when you are a young team like the Bills. This game is clearly not a pushover, and should be a much tougher game than the one last week that we played at home. Remember the one where we trailed most of the game, and were down 9 points with six minutes to play? I'm worried about this game, too, and it will be a test for Jauron to get them all up for it.

I pick the Rams to beat the Bills, too.

In fact, I pick everyone to beat the Bills in an upset win. You'll forget all the times I'm wrong, remember the one or two I'm right, and I'll be a genius.

That's how the game is played. Peter King is very good at it.

We just need to come ready to play, I don't think anyone on the Bills team really cares that the Rams are nervous nelly's and everyone is on the hot seat. Just take care of business and our talent/depth should do the rest.

Does Peter King honestly think that Trent Green is really going to be that significant of an upgrade over Bulger?? So much so that it turns the game in the Rams favor??

I'm not ashamed to say that I don't know squat about the Rams except that after 3 games their point differential is almost -100.

Can anyone clue me/other curious fans as to where The Rams are strongest/weakest.

I know Tory Holt is dangerous, and we're playing on turf and they have two solid quarterbacks in Buldge/Green, so I expect a big play or two from their passing attack- but do they have ANY other weapons aside from Stephen-remember-my-one-great-year?-Jackson?

How about their defense? Strong up front? In the secondary? At LB?

We knew the Oakland D could come at us strong, and according to the PC's, they came at us with a lot more than we anticipated. I foresee the same thing happening this week, but I expect we'll be more prepared this time. But can the St. Lois D be considered even REMOTELY dangerous, even by comparison to the Raiders?

King makes a very good point...The Rams have an opportunity to win a game against an unbeaten team at HOME and renew the fans trust and confidence in the teams desire/commitment to win. I'd be vary wary of the Rams pulling out all the stops in this game...going for it on 4th down, fake punts or FG's...anything and everything.

Just sayin'

This is the same guy that picked JAX to blow us out of the water two weeks ago. It is what it is, and that's a prediction, everyone is entitled to one. If we're the team we say we are, they will take care of business on Sunday and stay uneaten!

I agree. So what there is a prediction tha the Rams are going to win this game. What mostly matters is what happens right after the game ends with a win hopefully around 3 pm (ct) on Sunday.