Well Peter King picks the Rams...

Coach Tuesday

Road games are tough in this league, almost always, when you are a young team like the Bills. This game is clearly not a pushover, and should be a much tougher game than the one last week that we played at home. Remember the one where we trailed most of the game, and were down 9 points with six minutes to play? I'm worried about this game, too, and it will be a test for Jauron to get them all up for it.

A difference here is Green should be sacked at least 5 times and forced into about 3 ints. If he isn't then our defense played like slackers.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gang -- I've seen trap games, and this is no trap game. LAST week was a trap game. If the Rams win, it will be because they get their heads out of their asses and play a great game, or because the weird-shaped ball bounces crazily. It won't be the result of an overconfident or ill-prepared Bills' squad. I honestly believe that.

Gang -- I've seen trap games, and this is no trap game. LAST week was a trap game. If the Rams win, it will be because they get their heads out of their asses and play a great game, or because the weird-shaped ball bounces crazily. It won't be the result of an overconfident or ill-prepared Bills' squad. I honestly believe that.

I dunno, my concern is poor tackling. If SJ hits the hole hard and our D misses tackles like it did last week ('cept 4th Q), could be a long day. And I concur with what another poster said about the Rams throwing everything at us to win this, i.e., going for it on 4th down, fake fieldgoals, trick plays, etc.

I dunno, my concern is poor tackling. If SJ hits the hole hard and our D misses tackles like it did last week ('cept 4th Q), could be a long day. And I concur with what another poster said about the Rams throwing everything at us to win this, i.e., going for it on 4th down, fake fieldgoals, trick plays, etc.

Fewell said the Bills missed only 3 tackles last week, out of 51 plays. Don't know what you watched.

Do you think the Bills realize St. Louis is desperate also? I don't think they'll be fooled by ST trickery.

Fewell said the Bills missed only 3 tackles last week, out of 51 plays. Don't know what you watched.

Do you think the Bills realize St. Louis is desperate also? I don't think they'll be fooled by ST trickery.

I definitely counted more than that. And the tackling wasn't great in the Jax game either. And yes I think the Bills realize that the Rams are desparate - just like the realized the Raiders were. And they still came out flat.

I definitely counted more than that. And the tackling wasn't great in the Jax game either. And yes I think the Bills realize that the Rams are desparate - just like the realized the Raiders were. And they still came out flat.

No offense, but I'll trust the DC's review of the tape over yours. :ph34r:

http://fannation.com/peter_king_challenge/peter_king

Buffalo Bills (3-0) at St. Louis Rams (0-3)

Would anyone have guessed the Bills would be a road favorite by more than a touchdown in this decade? Something about this game doesn't smell right to me. Ram GM Billy Devaney said the other day the team is putting every ounce of energy into winning this one game, and Trent Green will play more decisively than Marc Bulger was, if both of their recent history is any indication. Just a hunch the Rams have a big Sunday in 'em.

Prediction: St. Louis Rams 23, Buffalo Bills 13

I gotta say, I am nervous about this game. Rams players are being benched and released left and right, this team is desparate, their coaches' and GM's backs are against the wall.

What an ignorant statement to make. Their probs lie on both sides of their lines, not the QB position and in their secondary. Last time I checked Bulger didn't play there.

McKelvin may get his ST TD on Sunday afternoon. :ph34r:

http://fannation.com/peter_king_challenge/peter_king

Buffalo Bills (3-0) at St. Louis Rams (0-3)

Would anyone have guessed the Bills would be a road favorite by more than a touchdown in this decade? Something about this game doesn't smell right to me. Ram GM Billy Devaney said the other day the team is putting every ounce of energy into winning this one game, and Trent Green will play more decisively than Marc Bulger was, if both of their recent history is any indication. Just a hunch the Rams have a big Sunday in 'em.

Prediction: St. Louis Rams 23, Buffalo Bills 13

I gotta say, I am nervous about this game. Rams players are being benched and released left and right, this team is desparate, their coaches' and GM's backs are against the wall.

This season's Rams are closer to last season's Dolphins. And "on any given Sunday".....blah, blah, blah. But not THIS Sunday. Not unless the Rams take Super Pills and the Bills are all drunk. Green has exactly how much experience with the offense? Look at how lost Favre was at times on Monday night. Does anyone think Green is going to have the game of his life?

The better question is: Which quarter will Green get his next concussion?

just blitz the sh** out of Trent Green and get him to start having flashbacks; keep it steady on offense and special teams and we win.

One thing about Jauron's team is that I can't really recall him losing many, if any, games we should have won. (knocking on wood right now)

This season's Rams are closer to last season's Dolphins. And "on any given Sunday".....blah, blah, blah. But not THIS Sunday. Not unless the Rams take Super Pills and the Bills are all drunk. Green has exactly how much experience with the offense? Look at how lost Favre was at times on Monday night. Does anyone think Green is going to have the game of his life?

The better question is: Which quarter will Green get his next concussion?

Alot actually he played with Al saunders in KC

King makes a very good point...The Rams have an opportunity to win a game against an unbeaten team at HOME and renew the fans trust and confidence in the teams desire/commitment to win. I'd be vary wary of the Rams pulling out all the stops in this game...going for it on 4th down, fake punts or FG's...anything and everything.

Just sayin'

And I could be heavyweight champ if I knock out Joe Frazier. :ph34r:

PTR

I saw that just now, !@#$ King.

I'm confident we'll be fine. The Rams are bad. They don't have a bunch of fast playmakers that can make a difference like the Radiers do. Trent needs to take command of the offense, and there is no way our defense gives up more than 17 points.

So Tori Holt and Jackson aren't playmakers?

The Rams have talent. They hate their coach. It's pretty much that simple.

So Tori Holt and Jackson aren't playmakers?

The Rams have talent. They hate their coach. It's pretty much that simple.

I was mainly referring to their defense, the one that surrenders 35+ points a game. I can't see them slowing us down at all. Maybe a "welcome to the NFL" game for Mr. James Hardy.

I agree with you. We'll be ready for their initial enthusiasm, which hsould ebb by the end of the first quarter.

Bills 31-10.