Rams update

silvermike

Nice try.. that article is dated a year ago. Not to mention, it says he's benched for Week 5, not 4.. and his backup in the article is Gus Ferotte (Who just won a game for Minnesota last week.) and not Trent Green.. but, otherwise a great effort!

/sarcasm off

I actually think this will help the rams. A new QB means that we wont have any current film on their starting QB. also, the rams were probubly the 2nd worst team in the NFL, with bulger at QB. a new QB could give them enough of a spark to pull off a surprise win.

T. Green could be looking to make a mark for himslef like Warner is doing in Arizona.

The bills will still be favored to win, but for a team like the rams, any change is a good change for them (and bad for us).

I agree that their line is a mess, but does a change at QB wake up their offensive weapons?

I tend to agree with you in that I'm not sure how I feel about this. When your upcoming opponent is among the worst in the league, nothing is more comforting than them maintaining the status quo. Not saying I'm scared of Trent Green, but I loved the Rams just the way they were.

I actually think this will help the rams. A new QB means that we wont have any current film on their starting QB. also, the rams were probubly the 2nd worst team in the NFL, with bulger at QB. a new QB could give them enough of a spark to pull off a surprise win.

T. Green could be looking to make a mark for himslef like Warner is doing in Arizona.

The bills will still be favored to win, but for a team like the rams, any change is a good change for them (and bad for us).

Right, there is no film on a 15 year vet, current or not. He is way past useful and can't believe anyone would be concerned facing Green

Green is one hit away from a coma. That sounds terrible, I know, but think about the last few years for this guy. And the Rams have possibly the worst o-line in the business. This is not good for Green. I think the Bills need to watch for some sort of ploy here. It is Scotty's little attempt at making the Bills prepare for two QBs. Linehan is about done in St. Louis, so he is desperate enough to try some deception.

As was mentioned Schein and Wilcotts are just BLASTING the move on Sirius. Wilcotts brought up the health issues with Green too. They have a TON of problems, so to solve them they bench *Bulger*? Makes no sense...

Not like we needed any more proof, but the Rams are officially on crack.

Green is one hit away from a coma. That sounds terrible, I know, but think about the last few years for this guy. And the Rams have possibly the worst o-line in the business. This is not good for Green. I think the Bills need to watch for some sort of ploy here. It is Scotty's little attempt at making the Bills prepare for tow different QBs. Linehan is about done in St. Louis, so he is desperate enough to try some deception.

It does make me wonder, though last week showed that desperate coaches can be dangerous.

Can we please play a good team that isn't in complete dissaray(sp?)? I really want to find out how good we are. I guess I have to wait until next week.

I hear ya. Whats next, no Warner or Fitzgerald for week 5?

Who would have thought that we'd be hoping for this 1 year ago today!

I tend to agree with you in that I'm not sure how I feel about this. When your upcoming opponent is among the worst in the league, nothing is more comforting than them maintaining the status quo. Not saying I'm scared of Trent Green, but I loved the Rams just the way they were.

That is exactly my concern.

I agree with that. The Vikings put in Gus Ferotte and got a win. Some teams are motivated by changes like this. Of course, the rest of the Vikings team is way batter than the Rams but still, you never know...

I agree with that. The Vikings put in Gus Ferotte and got a win. Some teams are motivated by changes like this. Of course, the rest of the Vikings team is way batter than the Rams but still, you never know...

I once cornered a raccoon in a motor home and it lunged at me and bit my arm so bad that I had to get rabies treatments every week for the next 2 months.

Moral of the story? I stomped the raccoon to death with my boot.