worried about the raiders

tbonehawaii

he looks like this year's adrian petersen. only 55 passing yards so even herm edwards should have known that they would be running constantly and the (granted weak) chiefs still could not stop him. i hope the players take them seriously

No worries dude, our boyz got it covered :flirt:

GO BILLS!

Mike Bush looked dynamite against the chiefs. Also Robert Gallery has really turned it around from draft bust at left tackle to potentially one of the most dominating interior lineman in the game today, he was opening holes against the chiefs that you could drive a mack truck through.

Home game I think we got it, but If Jamarcus Russel starts to find his mark we could be in trouble as I think we'll need to play 8 in the box to stop the Raiders rushing attack.

Mike Bush looked dynamite against the chiefs. Also Robert Gallery has really turned it around from draft bust at left tackle to potentially one of the most dominating interior lineman in the game today, he was opening holes against the chiefs that you could drive a mack truck through.

Home game I think we got it, but If Jamarcus Russel starts to find his mark we could be in trouble as I think we'll need to play 8 in the box to stop the Raiders rushing attack.

Its really nice to not be the team that has 8 ment put in the box aginst them and we automatically lose.

Good thing Hamdan taught Trent everything he knows :flirt:

he looks like this year's adrian petersen. only 55 passing yards so even herm edwards should have known that they would be running constantly and the (granted weak) chiefs still could not stop him. i hope the players take them seriously

KC is the worst team in the NFL...I am pretty sure Fewell is gonna have something in mind for a one dimensional team that has no passing game to speak of

One thing to get excited about......He fumbles the ball ALL THE FREAKIN TIME!!! McFumbles toats that thing like a loaf of bread. He fumbled in college, he fumbled in the preseason, and he fumbled last weak...twice. I've always thought that fact alone makes him overrated. :flirt:

Do you think that if the Chiefs played the Rams then Missouri would disappear into a black hole of suck?

Watch your tongue there Golden Shower. I could give two sh*ts about the two NFL teams in this state but we still have our Missouri Tigers to be proud of. Not to mention they are about to lay the ass beating of all ass beatings on UB this Sat.

Watch your tongue there Golden Shower. I could give two sh*ts about the two NFL teams in this state but we still have our Missouri Tigers to be proud of. Not to mention they are about to lay the ass beating of all ass beatings on UB this Sat.

The really sad thing is that the Tigers might be the best football team in the entire state.

...but we still have our Missouri Tigers to be proud of. Not to mention they are about to lay the ass beating of all ass beatings on UB this Sat.

That would be saying something, considering the results of the Bulls first few years in Div. 1.

T. Gill has turned the program around but they're not ready for this.

Worried? No. Take them seriously like any game no matter who we play. Of course! Mcfadden needs big gaping holes to be effective. He had that against KC. Denver run D is improved but still not that good. You really think he will have big gaping holes against the Bills? I dont think so buddy. He doesnt run hard and like someone else said not much ball security. Hes gonna get whacked!