I don't expect Peters next week. You?

Beerball

Very good game by Chambers. I'm glad too because Peters had to sit on the sidelines and watch his O-line do great without him.

I hope the performance was enough to get him :thumbsup: . The OL played better today than almost all of last year (maybe the Cincy game) when our supposed 'best' player was in there. The run blocking was better than I've seen in a long time, especially on the Lynch TD that went left side.

Yes, JP, you probably should've come back a little sooner. Looks like you and Parker just lost a little more leverage.

Maybe we should stick with Walker at LT and put JP back at right... then he won't be underpaid anymore.

I hope the performance was enough to get him :devil: . The OL played better today than almost all of last year (maybe the Cincy game) when our supposed 'best' player was in there. The run blocking was better than I've seen in a long time, especially on the Lynch TD that went left side.

Yes, JP, you probably should've come back a little sooner. Looks like you and Parker just lost a little more leverage.

Maybe we should stick with Walker at LT and put JP back at right... then he won't be underpaid anymore.

The OL combination we have right now is the best the OL has played since the Super bowl years. Peters is a great individual player but the OL is all about team. He will have to wait until there is a problem or an injury to go back in. In the meantime he can work on his conditioning and technique. Line him up at TE on the goal line.

Would we have to change his number?

If they don't he'd have to report each time to refs and Peters in not the smartest cookie.

I like Chambers as a 6th offense linemen in max protect packages.

Peters ought to start in an away game for I am hoping that home fans, other than the idiots who do the wave on offense, boo him.