Jauron is Bill's headcoach in 2009 IF

billybob

I think the only way Jauron LOSES his job is if we win less than 7 games.

If you were the GM of the Bills and Jauron and co. win 7 games this year (for the 3rd year in a row) after re-tooling the roster as they have, would you be satisfied? Not me, I'd be VERY dissatisfied. He'd be gone.

9 wins or more or you have to question if Jauron has what it takes IMO.

If you were the GM of the Bills and Jauron and co. win 7 games this year (for the 3rd year in a row) after re-tooling the roster as they have, would you be satisfied? Not me, I'd be VERY dissatisfied. He'd be gone.

9 wins or more or you have to question if Jauron has what it takes IMO.

I'd be dissatisfied, yeah. But he'd still get another year, albeit it a year where he's "on the hot seat" so to speak.

Jauron is the coach no matter what. WHat you people keep missing the point on is that team like the Colts and Patriots are good year to year because they keep the same people on the team year in and year out. The system stays consistent!

Even if it is unsuccessful?

Jauron is the coach no matter what. WHat you people keep missing the point on is that team like the Colts and Patriots are good year to year because they keep the same people on the team year in and year out. The system stays consistent!

The Patriots won the superbowl in Belicheat's 2nd season as head coach.

The Colts were not successful in the playoffs, so they switched head coaches.

Once you are successful, then you keep the same people.

If you are bad and keep the same people, you stay bad.

You're nuts. How can you compare what Jauron has done (if the Bills go and win 7 games again) to what is going on in Indy and New England? Consistency is only a good thing if you're getting the results you expect. It they're 7-9 again with the current roster, how can you conclude that more of the same from these coaches is a good thing? At some point you have to expect more. I think we're at that point now.

Jauron is Bill's headcoach in 2009 IF- What if anything does Jauron have to do to retain his job

We have to make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs. Regardless, I hope we keep Turk if he proves to be worthy of all the preseason hype.