Trent Edwards Injured...

Patience

WGRZ:

Bills Quarterback Trent Edwards left Tuesday's practice at St. John Fisher College with an apparent leg injury.

Edwards was hurt during a play and was replaced by backup quarterback J.P. Losman. The trainers worked on Edwards' leg and he stood on the sidelines before walking off the field on his own power.

There is no word from the team on the severity of the injury.

The Bills are scheduled to break training camp after Wednesday's practice. They play their third preseason game in Indianapolis on Sunday.

Knee-to-knee with Lynch. (TE's right leg.) Walked off the field under his own power, with a very slight limp.

This per Paul Hamilton, via txt to Dennis Williams.

Knee-to-knee with Lynch. (TE's right leg.) Walked off the field under his own power, with a very slight limp.

This per Paul Hamilton, via txt to Dennis Williams.

Sounds like just a bruise.

Further update: Jauron's calling it a quad contusion, and Lynch did ice his knee after practice.

Thigh contusion for Edwards

Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 9:17 PM ET | Link

THIGH CONTUSION FOR EDWARDS: Following a practice in which Trent Edwards suffered an injury head coach Dick Jauron brought everyone up to speed on the details.

"Early in practice there was a minor collision in the backfield where Trent suffered a quad contusion," said Jauron. "It was a pretty deep one so they took him in to treat it quickly and try to get it before it swelled. The collision was with Marshawn. Marshawn's knee was a little bit sore, by the end of practice so we took him off too, but he finished the whole practice, but hopefully they'll be fine as we move forward."

---

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

Not sure this is worth worrying over.

Thigh contusion for Edwards

Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 9:17 PM ET | Link

THIGH CONTUSION FOR EDWARDS: Following a practice in which Trent Edwards suffered an injury head coach Dick Jauron brought everyone up to speed on the details.

"Early in practice there was a minor collision in the backfield where Trent suffered a quad contusion," said Jauron. "It was a pretty deep one so they took him in to treat it quickly and try to get it before it swelled. The collision was with Marshawn. Marshawn's knee was a little bit sore, by the end of practice so we took him off too, but he finished the whole practice, but hopefully they'll be fine as we move forward."

---

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

Not sure this is worth worrying over.

We're DOOOOOMEEDDDD

Relax people.

I had a thigh contusion once, and I returned to work the next day.

Now, in fairness, I wasn't a professional athlete, I delivered Pizzas......and it wasn't the next day, it was a couple days later, and it wasn't a thigh contusion, it was a stomach virus.....but still......no worries.

Yeah he has missed so many games this season. :(

Of course the great JP has missed games due to injury in three out of his four seasons. But hey they don't count, since that doesn't fit your lahjack.

What does this have to do with Losman's injury history? :unsure:

When was the last time Edwards played a full season?

Wow good thing we didn't trade JP, we know he'll be able to come up big with the amputation of Trents leg. Wonder how much he paid Lynch to hurt Trent? :unsure:

I was at tonights practice and I was a former big supporter of JP and I say he didn't look nearly as good as TE tonight while he was on the field.

Further update: Jauron's calling it a quad contusion, and Lynch did ice his knee after practice.

What is a quad contusion?

Quad contusion rehab

As I said I was at tonight's practice and the team looked good overall. The one thing that really stuck out is when I saw James Hardy standing next to Roscoe Parrish. :(

How about we wait and see if he plays on Sunday before trumpeting the arrival of the End Times?

Ding ding ding we have a winner. Hell, I wish all of our starters would be on the sidelines for the rest of preseason. I love the preseason for the simple fact that I am crazy and it is some resemblance of football, which I haven't seen in months. It makes me nervous as hell though, and getting through it without any IR type injuries is a win in my book.

Wow good thing we didn't trade JP, we know he'll be able to come up big with the amputation of Trents leg. Wonder how much he paid Lynch to hurt Trent? :unsure:

Don't laugh.

Looks like Marshawn's good to take out a 200 lb'r about once a month these days. Even though Trent is well spoken, I don't believe he's Canadian though.

How about we wait and see if he plays on Sunday before trumpeting the arrival of the End Times?

No way...its so much more fun to panic :unsure: ...you take all the fun out of this.

Oh my God--Trent walked of the field under his own power with a slight limp...I am coming Elizabeth!

Don't laugh.

Looks like Marshawn's good to take out a 200 lb'r about once a month these days. Even though Trent is well spoken, I don't believe he's Canadian though.

I was thinking the same thing. I figured JP told him that Trent was really a Canadian. I figured if word got out crayonz and lynch would duke it out on who gets to run over Trent.