SDS and Mods of TBD are too lenient.

stevestojan

Ok, I decided to check out the Green Bay message board to see how they were taking the Favre to NY fiasco. What I found that was much more entertaining was a thread from the mods listing how many suspensions they have handed out in the last several days for behavioral reasons. I think what you will find entertaining is the what a bunch of wimps they have over there.

A one week suspension for "referring to our new starting QB in sarcastic and demeaning terms after being warned." HOLY CRAP. TBD would have 3 members left.

10 days to a second offender for calling anyone who doesn't agree with him a "dunce". If one of you morons called me a Dunce I would feel priveledged that you have moved me up from asshat to Dunce.

A permanent ban for homophobic and scatological language pertaining to, um, as near as I can tell, Favre, the Packers management, the Bucs, and me personally. That's some gay sh-- right there.

Another permanent ban for calling Ted Thompson names and bringing up the fact that someone killed his dog after a loss (a horrible event to be sure, but a permanent ban for bringing it up???)

It's one thing to run a strict board and following some pretty basic rules. But to Ban people for making fun of the QB or management??? HAHAHAHA!

http://www.packerchatters.com/4ums/index.php?showforum=1

Ok, I decided to check out the Green Bay message board to see how they were taking the Favre to NY fiasco. What I found that was much more entertaining was a thread from the mods listing how many suspensions they have handed out in the last several days for behavioral reasons. I think what you will find entertaining is the what a bunch of wimps they have over there.

A one week suspension for "referring to our new starting QB in sarcastic and demeaning terms after being warned." HOLY CRAP. TBD would have 3 members left.

10 days to a second offender for calling anyone who doesn't agree with him a "dunce". If one of you morons called me a Dunce I would feel priveledged that you have moved me up from asshat to Dunce.

A permanent ban for homophobic and scatological language pertaining to, um, as near as I can tell, Favre, the Packers management, the Bucs, and me personally. That's some gay sh-- right there.

Another permanent ban for calling Ted Thompson names and bringing up the fact that someone killed his dog after a loss (a horrible event to be sure, but a permanent ban for bringing it up???)

It's one thing to run a strict board and following some pretty basic rules. But to Ban people for making fun of the QB or management??? HAHAHAHA!

You're a friggin dunce :D

First off I think Trent Edwards would find these poopy homo's to be dunces. I mean even Ted Thompson's dog could figure that out.

I laughed the day your gerbil died.

Ohhhhhhh, that's what gave him hemorrhoids.

!@#$ you. :D

I could find no references to Ted Thompson's dog being killed by angry fans. I did, however, find that such was the story for a long time about Dan Devine's dog, a Packers coach in the '70s. This article tells the real story.

I miss the days of "bastard".

It was "bastage," you dunce!

sh-- happens

don't you mean stojan happens

That is crazy, but it says nothing about making disparaging comments about your former #1, now your backup, and getting banned. If that was the case here, then you would have about 5 members here left, not 3. I have only seen a handful of posters ever say something bad about Trent, unless its now considered bad if you said you haven't seen his greatness yet.

Does this constitute double secret suspension?