**THUD!**

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys......I am out at the Emergency Room.

The doctors said I am going to be OK. :w00t:

:D

Good for you Bill. Hope to see you sometime soon at McFadden's.

My darling daughter dear moved to NYC recently from Jacksonville.

I'm buying when I show up.

Oh, and put the broken glass down. :thumbsup:

The doctors said I am going to be OK. :w00t:

He's posting. That means he didn't throw the computer out the window.

That's better than I expected. Here, I'll prescribe some painkillers:

:D:thumbsup::wallbash::lol:

Nice to see you still typin' Bill. I must admit when the pick went down, my first concern was not for the future of the Bills' organization but, rather, for the health of your heart/ulcer/hair.

The doctors said I am going to be OK. :rolleyes:

Figured you might use the service revolver, don't do it, there is nothing bills fans can do. Sucks, the guard was sitting right there,

I'm with you bill, big mean SOB's that play 12+ years. Oh well, they'll never learn.

Maybe they have another peters lined up some where.

He's posting. That means he didn't throw the computer out the window.

That's better than I expected. Here, I'll prescribe some painkillers:

:):P:lol::beer:

I bet he's actually kind of glad to get it over with. We won't need to go cornerback in round 1 for the next 3 years or so.

5 first round corners the past 15 drafts. Lost the previous 4 in free agency. That's how they do's it.

I bet he's actually kind of glad to get it over with. We won't need to go cornerback in round 1 for the next 3 years or so.

5 first round corners the past 15 drafts. Lost the previous 4 in free agency. That's how they do's it.

Ours not to reason why, BADOL. Just keep sending in that ticket invoice.

Nice to see you still typin' Bill. I must admit when the pick went down, my first concern was not for the future of the Bills' organization but, rather, for the health of your heart/ulcer/hair.

Honestly, I was ok with the pick. I did however become concerned for Bill's health. Sorta odd that.

What's funny is that the team has actually, pretty much played zone coverage all that time. That's like drafting a TE in round 1 just to block.

Shhh. You'll give away our second- round pick. :)

What's funny is that the team has actually, pretty much played zone coverage all that time. That's like drafting a TE in round 1 just to block.

Gotta disagree a bit here, BADO. We didn't play zone against NEs 3,4, and 5 wide sets. They would have beaten us WORSE if we did. But you can't against their spread sets so it's a moot point.

GO BILLS!!!

Gotta disagree a bit here, BADO. We didn't play zone against NEs 3,4, and 5 wide sets. They would have beaten us WORSE if we did. But you can't against their spread sets so it's a moot point.

GO BILLS!!!

I'm talking about the past 15 years. In fact, they've been mostly zone coverage since pre-Super Bowl era, and went to 4 Super Bowls without a #1 draft pick playing at corner, and were beaten 4 times by teams that believed the best pass defense was a great pass rush. * Actually, I forgot JD Williams who was a bust as a #1 pick corner and not much help in the secondary.

And as far as last season, I gotta disagree on that one, NE couldn't have beaten the Bills worse than they did the second time last year. They scored a TD on the first 7-8 posessions.

My issue is that the Bills need to either pay their first round corners, or find them later like they did with McGee and Greer. If you use a first rounder on a guy, and he pans out, he should be worth retaining, even if you have to overpay because you waited until the end of their contract to renew them. The Bills are terribly thin on the OL and do not rush the passer well from the DL. Having a lot of corners is nice, but you build from the inside out and the inside ain't done. The Bills have had more success drafting corners on day 2 than they have lineman.