OFFICIAL: 3pm is here 2008 Draft Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything is holding true to form so far. Thought the Saints might slide in and get Dorsey. Sucks for them. It starts to get interesting once you get to Baltimore at #8. You know that the Pats are taking a CB. What will the Ravens do?

Good news is that no one extraordinary fell to the Jets / Patriots. The potentially extraordinary players at the top of the draft were all just picked. Gholston might be good, but he has a lot of question marks. So does Ellis. Barring trades, these are probably the next two picks

time for vernon buston

now that kc has their D shored up, they want an OT.

albert, clady, or otoh will fall to us. kc should be paying out the ass.

i want 17, a second, a third, and maybe another one.

Good news is that no one extraordinary fell to the Jets / Patriots. The potentially extraordinary players at the top of the draft were all just picked. Gholston might be good, but he has a lot of question marks. So does Ellis. Barring trades, these are probably the next two picks

Gholston and Ellis here- the next two picks

Everything is holding true to form so far. Thought the Saints might slide in and get Dorsey. Sucks for them. It starts to get interesting once you get to Baltimore at #8. You know that the Pats are taking a CB. What will the Ravens do?

I dunno if the Pats will take a CB or not. I think they might take Derrick Harvey and put him at OLB. If that's the case, I definitely believe the Ravens will pick McKelvin.

I think the Pats are sold on Ellis

it's funny that Ellis seems to be the consensus pick for the Pats even though he doesn't fit their defense at all. Just sayin

he can play either position inside. The Pats love stockpiling DT's. I can't see them drafting a CB with a pick this high

On the Saints board they are reporting the Chiefs turned down 2 1st round picks and a 2nd from New Orleans to move up for Dorsey. Wow. Per Shefter.

Guess that puts a damper on this idea a few people had of moving up from 11 into the top 5-8 picks for a 3rd round pick doesn't it?