OFFICIAL: 3pm is here 2008 Draft Thread

With Atlanta taking Ryan does Baltimore become a real trading partner for Losman?

I think we have to wait until after the second round to see if someone gets Losman. There are a few good QB's there, and we have to see if someone misses out on the QB they want.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ryan pick does hurt our chance for McKelvin...... would think the Ravens have to go CB now.

Most likely, this is the chain reaction to this.

I think it would be a waste of resources which will help us win if we spend the 1st rounder on McKelvin. I think he is clearly the quality CB in this draft. However, I do not think the Bills scheme will make the highest and best use of his CB talents since our base scheme would not allow him to cover WRs all over the field.

Really the choice of McKelvin means not choosing to use him well.

We get far better value for making this team perform better if we trade down for more picks.

I think it would be a waste of resources which will help us win if we spend the 1st rounder on McKelvin. I think he is clearly the quality CB in this draft. However, I do not think the Bills scheme will make the highest and best use of his CB talents since our base scheme would not allow him to cover WRs all over the field.

Really the choice of McKelvin means not choosing to use him well.

We get far better value for making this team perform better if we trade down for more picks.

I'm not saying we should take him, but I know some people really want him.

I think the Bils should try and trade up here to get Dorsey. If not, look totrade down a few spots for more picks.

Given the number of good RBs on the Raiders, how can they pick another one? Glad I'm not a Raider fan.

Its hard to call a 4th overall pick a steal, but they got one. McFadden is the best player in this draft, easily better than anything the Raiders currently have at RB.