What all time Miami Dolphin player did you dislike the most?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony Greene's 108 yard INT return for a score OVERTURNED! With the flag tossed WELL AFTER GREENE WAS HEADING DOWNFIELD for the score.

That was the worst call in Bills history. I am still upset, and it was thirty-five years ago. Bob James called for interference on the far side of the end zone, as far away from the play as a man could be. Take away the winning TD from the Bills AND give Miami a first-and-goal on the Bills 1 ... Nothing like letting the players decide the outcome, huh?

Jimmy Johnson - Stomped on Flutie Flakes and walked into the Bills locker room and said; "Oops, thought I was in the winners locker room!"

Nobody has less class than Johnson. Off the field Cox was a good guy. Cox comes in second for his on field crap but Johnson wins!!

When he wasn't suing the NFL for 'protection' from the same fans he was hell bent on pissing off, yeah he probably was a 'great' guy.

:P

Jim Jensen.

That SOB would do nothing for an entire season and he'd catch 8 passes against us all for critical first downs. God I hated him.

Agreed. That's the first name that came to mind when I read the thread title.

Jimmy Johnson - Stomped on Flutie Flakes and walked into the Bills locker room and said; "Oops, thought I was in the winners locker room!"

Nobody has less class than Johnson. Off the field Cox was a good guy. Cox comes in second for his on field crap but Johnson wins!!

This post is the total truth.

Very few people in sports have ever bothered me as much as that p.o.s. He once said that his wife and KIDS got in the way of football, and got a divorce.

Coaches:

Jimmy Johnson (pure slime)

Don Shula (I'm proud to say I was kicked out of Shula's Steakhouse in Baltimore several years ago for telling the bartender exactly what I thought of that self-aggrandizing, ref-owning dirt.)

Players:

Jim Kiick (while playing)

Mercury Morris (now--He almost made me root for New England to win out last year.)

Oliver sucked though. When Andre Reed finally makes it to the hall of fame he should thank Louis Oliver in his speech. He absolutley got toasted by Reed on a consistent basis. So I couldn't take him seriously enough to hate him. I couldn't stand cox, but in retrospect I definitely respect the type of competitor he was. Marino is and always has been a d-bag, great qb, but i really can't stand that guy.

Those were fun days!! ;)

Most likely it will knock it BACK in place.

GO BILLS!!!

<_<

This post is the total truth.

Very few people in sports have ever bothered me as much as that p.o.s. He once said that his wife and KIDS got in the way of football, and got a divorce.

I forgot about that. Even more reason to despise him.

Coaches:

Jimmy Johnson (pure slime)

Don Shula (I'm proud to say I was kicked out of Shula's Steakhouse in Baltimore several years ago for telling the bartender exactly what I thought of that self-aggrandizing, ref-owning dirt.)

Players:

Jim Kiick (while playing)

Mercury Morris (now--He almost made me root for New England to win out last year.)

on the flip side, my favorite Fin coaches (for obvious reasons) were Tom Olividatti and Nick Saban.....what the hell, throw in Meat Head as well.

on the flip side, my favorite Fin coaches (for obvious reasons) were Tom Olividatti and Nick Saban.....what the hell, throw in Meat Head as well.

My favorite quote from a coach was from Olividati (sp?). When asked "how do you stop Thurman Thomas?" he replied "trade for him!"

Classic.

I love the Dolphins. I wish the Bills played them 16 times a year......automatic playoff bid for the Bills every year.

As for individual players, Keuchenberg is the biggest loser of them all. Probably the someone I would consider the guy I dislike more all time from any team....not just the Dolphins. He's the old lady that pulls out the ridiculous sound bites each year when the final unbeaten team gets beat, and as mentioned above his stupid comment about how the Bills would never beat the Dolphins as long as he played for the Dolphins. As if he would be the reason the Dolphins won. Freakin dip stick.