Kiera Knightley (BOTD)

Buffan00

Dont know too much about her except she was in Pirates of the Carrb. 1 and 2 and The Jacket. But she caught my eye..she also has an accent (British) I think.

And Star Wars Episode I...apparently, in makeup, their own mothers couldn't tell her and Natalie Portman apart.

And Pride and Prejudice, for which she nearly won and Oscar. Very talented actress.

And Star Wars Episode I...apparently, in makeup, their own mothers couldn't tell her and Natalie Portman apart.

And Pride and Prejudice, for which she nearly won and Oscar. Very talented actress.

Forgot about star wars I....

Also "Bend it Like Beckham" and "Domino" (which kinda sucked imo)

Implants. At both ends. :lol:

Just wait. Once her career starts stagnating...

"Yo, Leonardo, better do a nose job on the Mona Lisa...and throw some bigger cans on her while you're at it."

Phucking Philistines! :lol:

She doesn't hold a candle to Scarlett Johansson; http://www.scarlettfan.com/2005/10/ :lol:

Or Jennifer Connelly; http://www.jennifer-connelly.konta.waw.pl/...connelly-13.jpg :bag:

Or Lindsey Lohan; http://www.lindsayimages.com/albums/Magazi...4)/normal_1.jpg :lol:

There is much better out there IMO.

Wow, thanks for that helpful insight! :lol: Where did I say there was nobody hotter?? :lol: Just rehashing the once daily BOTD thread we used to have here. Newbies :lol:

Lindsay Lohan? you enjoy mental problems and diseases?

Jennifer Connelly used to be hot as hell...I guess her face is still beautiful, but she's gone through so many weight fluctuations, her breasts seem to hang around her belly button now

Kiera's a nice girl - very pretty - a bit of a potty-mouth though.

Did you s#it or piss in her mouth? Either way, that's pretty nasty.

Kiera is a very worthy entry to the BOTD. I rarely post int these, but KK is worth the posts.

As for Scarlett, she is very pretty in a "classic beauty/movie star" way. But, I bet she doesn't look that hot in the morning without makeup.

Lindsey Lohan, in the right light...on the right day...with the right photographer can look OUTSTANDING. (I love the freckled girls.) However, she looks skanky more often than great.

Jennifer Connelly is beautiful. Another poster mentioned her sagging, and that is sad, but true.

I think, KK will hold up better (smaller breasts tend to sag less) and I think she has as much, or more, natural beauty than the other three.

Did you s#it or piss in her mouth? Either way, that's pretty nasty.

Kiera is a very worthy entry to the BOTD. I rarely post int these, but KK is worth the posts.

As for Scarlett, she is very pretty in a "classic beauty/movie star" way. But, I bet she doesn't look that hot in the morning without makeup.

Lindsey Lohan, in the right light...on the right day...with the right photographer can look OUTSTANDING. (I love the freckled girls.) However, she looks skanky more often than great.

Jennifer Connelly is beautiful. Another poster mentioned her sagging, and that is sad, but true.

I think, KK will hold up better (smaller breasts tend to sag less) and I think she has as much, or more, natural beauty than the other three.

No no no...that's pretty freakin' gross, Deano. I just meant that she (K-squared) swears like Marv - a bit like a trucker, that used to be a sailor. (Maybe she's just staying "in character", or else taken the pirate-thing a bit too far.) I still like her though.

Also thought Scarlett was just adorable in Lost in Translation, and who wouldn't just love JC and her most excellent fun-sacks in ...

Career Opportunities

No no no...that's pretty freakin' gross, Deano. I just meant that she (K-squared) swears like Marv - a bit like a trucker, that used to be a sailor. (Maybe she's just staying "in character", or else taken the pirate-thing a bit too far.) I still like her though.

Also thought Scarlett was just adorable in Lost in Translation, and who wouldn't just love JC and her most excellent fun-sacks in ...

Career Opportunities

I KNOW what you meant. I was just funnin. Speaking of great looking babes who swear like Marv, did you see Natalie Portman on SNL?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/149127/natal...gangsta_rapper/