Scumbag keeps taking shots

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was a bad fit for Buffalo socially speaking. He wanted the South Beach nightclub circuit and Buffalo doesn't have what he really wanted. It's good they moved him. I wonder the Baltimore nightlife is any better ? Closer to South Beach anyways.

I don't think Buffalo really had anyone with McNair or Ray Lewis's credibility to ride Willis' ass.

And here I thought this fred was about my alcohol consumption.... :devil:

For what it's worth, I thought it was funny. But, then again, I'm pretty easily amused.

I've moved from not caring about Willis to genuinely rooting against him. I'm not too bent out of shape, because I already didn't like him, but what a crappy guy. I was in the group that said "he may be a loser, but he can have a good 2007, so let's keep him and let him walk after", but I am now genuinely happy he is out of here, and really really hope he doesn't have a good year. It would be so nice if he runs for 990 again while the Bills thrive in the multi-back setup.

who really cares?he is the ravens headache now!

I'm actually curious to see if this comes back to haunt him in the future. There are many levels on which this could happen. He could very well play again on a team with one of these Buffalo teammates he's trashed. Second, Baltimore isn't Miami either - does he realize this? Third, what happens if Baltimore doesn't work out? He's just trashed small cities all over the country...

silly McGahee. The NFL is such a small world, the odds of his words coming back to haunt him seem pretty high to me. I can't remember many instances of a player switching teams and then immediately trashing the fans, teammates, and actual city he just left.

I believe the average playing lifespan for an NFL RB is relatively short compared to some other positions. What is Mr. Dumb A$$ going to do to support his “baby mama’s” after he blows all his money? Rely on his education at the “U” :D

Two things...

"Can't do nothin", "we Ravens now". Very poor grammar coming from someone who loves representing the Miami University. I'm shocked and I'm sure his college professors are quite shocked also.

Is it ok if I hope he chokes on a ham sandwich at the Ralph?

Please don't insult my school like that. I think you mean the University of Miami.... :D

So Willis Mcgahee didn't think much of the women in Buffalo, huh? Can you imagine if he DID like them? He'd probably have 3-4 more illegitimate children by now, instead of "only" three!

Yet another reason we should have kept Travis. He loved Buffalo women/ girls. :D:thumbsup: