People who actually do annoy you

The Big Cat

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By far, the most annoying people in the world are those who illogically and unreasonably believe that I don't know what I'm talking about.

Oh, and BF in Indiana. Can't leave that !@#$ out.

:unsure:

Pass the gobba-goo.

Haha. At least the Italians didnt almost get wiped out by a vegetable. Note to the Irish: If it keeps making you sick and people around you are dying stop eating the potatoes. Just bustin balls, by old lady is Irish and she makes a pretty easy target for these jokes.

By far, the most annoying people in the world are those who illogically and unreasonably believe that I don't know what I'm talking about.

Oh, and BF in Indiana. Can't leave that !@#$ out.

...but you repeat yourself.

Haha. At least the Italians didnt almost get wiped out by a vegetable. Note to the Irish: If it keeps making you sick and people around you are dying stop eating the potatoes. Just bustin balls, by old lady is Irish and she makes a pretty easy target for these jokes.

That was the Brits' fault...

(...no, really, it was. Seriously.)

I hate when you have a substantial wager on a sporting event, then someone you know roots against you because they have Neil Rackers on their fantasy team they threw in 20 bucks for the year.

Same as....playing blackjack at a table where you just won $25...but the rest of the table who were playing black and purple chips got wiped clean by the dealer.....then you get all giddy......you deserve to get your $25 a$$ whipped

Animal rights activists

BERLIN - Berlin Zoo's abandoned polar bear cub Knut looks cute, cuddly and has become a front-page media darling, but an animal rights activist insists it was wrong to intervene and save the cub.

"Feeding by hand is not species-appropriate but a gross violation of animal protection laws," animal rights activist Frank Albrecht was quoted as saying by the mass-circulation Bild daily, which has featured regular photo spreads tracking fuzzy Knut's frolicking.

"The zoo must kill the bear."

Uh...this animal's "rights" included being put to death? This f%&king scumbag is not species-appropriate. I'd buy a ticket to watch someone kill him.

Nancy Grace, Christiane Amanpour, Rita Crosby, and that Beck guy on CNN that keeps telling me how stupid he is.

Nancy Grace :unsure: I couldn't even stand her when i'm flipping thru the channels and I catch her for half a second. Now I can tolerate her up to about 2 seconds because whenever I see her now I think about the SNL parody of her

Glenn Beck acts like he's the bastard child of Chris Matthews and Forrest Gump

People that hand-pick two dozen donuts at Dunkin Donuts. WTF is that?

All I want is a fukken cup of coffee!

Let me get this straight, Joe. People who buy donuts in a donut shop annoy you?

Do I have that right?

:unsure:

1. People who are in front of you at a supermarket, who put their stuff on the belt...and as soon as you start putting your stuff on there, they slowly push their stuff a little further up, and discretely grab the divider., almost as of they are saying " I am protecting MY Stuff, get away!”. LADY, I AM NOT GOING TO ATTACK YOUR GROCERIES!!! :unsure:

In their defense, I've had times where I have left a gap between mine and the person in front of me, but the cashier is not paying attention and starts grabbing my grocieries and scanning them also. So now I always use the divider.