People who actually do annoy you

The Big Cat

OK, good we're getting somewhere here. So, if I have this right, people, while they are at a donut shop, who prefer to have the donuts they want, rather than those the high-school dropout at the counter decides to give them, annoy you.

Am I getting closer? 0:)

Do what I do.

Make them ALL chocolate-frosted. <_<

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't interrupt my taunting of Joe, damnit! <_<

Geez, Relax and wait your turn......... I'll have an old fashioned, and a French crueler, and a double chocolate,

and and an eclair, how many is that? okay, I'll have a Bavarian creme, a maple bar, an apple fritter, 2 jelly filled,

how many is that? and another glazed....

Geez, Relax and wait your turn......... I'll have an old fashioned, and a French crueler, and a double chocolate,

and and an eclair, how many is that? okay, I'll have a Bavarian creme, a maple bar, an apple fritter, 2 jelly filled,

coffee

<_<

pay for the coffee

0:):P

just want to pay for the GOD DAMN COFFEE

:wallbash: :wallbash:

OK

Now, I think I get it

OK, good we're getting somewhere here. So, if I have this right, people, while they are at a donut shop, who prefer to have the donuts they want, rather than those the high-school dropout at the counter decides to give them, annoy you.

Am I getting closer? <_<

The Dunkin Donuts where my parents live was closing at 2pm one Christmas Eve years ago. We found out that they were trying to clear out the merchandise rather than throw it out, so if you came in and asked for a dozen, if you let them pick them out, you got that dozen free.

We ended up with 4 dozen donuts in the house for Christmas. 0:)

No, you're not doing it right. That's "I'll have an old fashioned, and a French crueler, and a double chocolate,

and and an eclair, how many is that? okay, I'll have a Bavarian creme, a maple bar, an apple fritter, a jelly filled...another jelly filled,

how many is that? and another glazed....how many jelly filled do I have?...Hold on, my cell phone's ringing...'Hello? Hi! What kind of donuts do you want?...'"

No, you're not doing it right. That's "I'll have an old fashioned, and a French crueler, and a double chocolate,

and and an eclair, how many is that? okay, I'll have a Bavarian creme, a maple bar, an apple fritter, a jelly filled...another jelly filled,

how many is that? and another glazed....how many jelly filled do I have?...Hold on, my cell phone's ringing...'Hello? Hi! What kind of donuts do you want?...'"

We've talked ourselves onto Joe's side. <_<

HAHA

I started the tread, man.

God Bless the USA

Apparently, if you don't like the President (if he's a Rep) and don't agree with the country's direction (if the direction is the direction of the conservatives) you are anti-American.

And if the direction of the thread changes to a direction you aren't in favor of (even if you are a willing participant in that change) you hi-jacked the thread (even if you started the thread).

OK, I get it now.

<_<:P

Dean, you always impress me with your sense of humor.

Why thank you Mr. Mile. The thing is, for the sake of humor, I left out this:

The person to REALLY be annoyed with, IMO, is the CLERK for not finding the time to cash out the guy with the single cup of coffee while still filling the complicated donut order.

But, what's funny about that?

Exactly the way it is! Drives me crazy. I just try to get there first so I don't have to deal with them. <_<

Rule of thumb. GO WHEN IT'S YOUR TURN!!!

People think they are being "helpful" or "polite" by letting other go first. In fact, the most polite and helpful thing you can do is: GO WHEN IT IS YOUR TURN.

The thing I hate is, I'm getting pissed at people who are TRYING to be nice and are too freakin' stupid to realize they are REALLY screwing everything up.

Nice people suck!