Willis crossed the line

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh, i gotcha, read your post too fast. i agree with you. but if it comes down to moving willis or passing first we better be moving willis

I'd prefer we keep Willis, and he runs like he has a pair of balls.

That would be ideal, as I have no interest in running any Bills player (except Bledsoe) out of town.

HE NEVER SAID HE WANTS TO PLAY IN CANADA!!

or that they should move the bills to canada.

he was asked what he thought about the league putting a team in toronto.

thats it!

So when Willis convinces Ralph to move the team to Toronto (or maybe Drew Rosenhaus since he seems like one heck of a snake oil salesman), do you think they'll still be called the Bills?

Do you think Willis will get Canadian citizenship so he can take advantage of our free health care? He gets injured alot so maybe that's why he wants to play here.

Or is it because child support payments are generally lower in Canada? Maybe he thinks he'd only have to pay his child support now in Canadian dollars?

JK! :D:blink::P:lol::rolleyes:

Not to add fuel to the fire.... :D

But, McGahee is probably the dumbest player ever to play for a Bills sport team.

He makes Roscoe Parrish seem like a rocket scientist.

When asked to tell a story about the Bills- he shared a story about Drew Bledsoe and the other QB's in camp complaining that their hands smelled disgusting.

When the players went in the locker room- McGahee said they went over to the centers locker (Ross Tucker) and he had big "skid marks" on his uniform pants.

What a heartwarming story to tell to Bills fans.

Classy guy this McGahee character....what a dumbass!!

I think everyone needs to calm down about Willis. If you listen to anyone talk they eventually will say something to piss you off. Just ignore what they say, it's whats on the field that counts.

Your good point is being lost in this thread, you should start a new one and post this.

Not to add fuel to the fire.... :D

But, McGahee is probably the dumbest player ever to play for a Bills sport team.

He makes Roscoe Parrish seem like a rocket scientist.

When asked to tell a story about the Bills- he shared a story about Drew Bledsoe and the other QB's in camp complaining that their hands smelled disgusting.

When the players went in the locker room- McGahee said they went over to the centers locker (Ross Tucker) and he had big "skid marks" on his uniform pants.

What a heartwarming story to tell to Bills fans.

Classy guy this McGahee character....what a dumbass!!

Um, I believe you are "piling on" for Willis. He was probably asked to tell a funny story and frankly, when I read the skid marks line, I chuckled. How does that make Willis unclassy? If anyone he was kind in pointing out Ross Tucker's apparent hygiene problem. If he offers you a seat on the bus, don't take it! Thanks Willis.

Willis McGahee - Humanitarian

Guys, I would like to say that we need to show some restraint especially when it comes to the written word and reported speech. Willis is clearly a goofy person. I have met him on numerous occasions and even his teammates will tell you that he is a strange bird. From the short excerpts that I have read on the WGR website, we dont know the tone that was used when he made those supposed comments and the context in which it was used.

He is a weird cat, and also not the most intelligent, especially when you factor in his, "Didnt know it was fourth down" comment from the first NEW England game. Nevertheless, let us run away from the expected, "Get Him Out of town", mob action that everyone expects us to adopt.

And simply say, "it's Willis" and roll our eyes and move on. The guy is clearly an idiot but it is no need for us to get so bent out of shape which is what those two clowns Bulldog and Shoppe want

Um, I believe you are "piling on" for Willis. He was probably asked to tell a funny story and frankly, when I read the skid marks line, I chuckled. How does that make Willis unclassy? If anyone he was kind in pointing out Ross Tucker's apparent hygiene problem. If he offers you a seat on the bus, don't take it! Thanks Willis.

Willis McGahee - Humanitarian

I have to assume from your avatar that you could be one of McGahees' kids from one of his baby mamas.

Thus, I will take that into consideration when evaluating the intelligence of your response.

I must say, this thread is the friggin' Special Olympiad of the retard rodeo. The RQ of this thread is approaching historic numbers.

Soon the RQ will regress all the way to 3.5. At that time, God only knows what will happen.

But lets pile on willis!

I think the main issue is that this guy doesn't think before he does ANYTHING in life. I don't want him around anymore, all he does is embarrass our beloved Bills whether its his fathering on an Evander Holyfield scale or every single time he's interviewed he simply makes an ass of himself. I don't buy the McGahee apologists saying its our o-line or its our scheme, maybe its what is or isn't between Willis' ears.

People will have their own opinions. I just think that is odd that there appears to be a double standard for WM, and some people always seem to see the worst in him and others.

Bills fans react like that because they are absolutely heartbroken about him. They really thought they had something special in Willis, only to find out that he is just a flaky, underachieving douche bag. As a Bills and 'Canes fan, I'm equal parts embarrassed by him and for him. That said, he's under contract, he has the potential to be a good player, he has what would seem like a ton of motivation(contract year), the draft is not very strong at RB and the team has too many more pressing needs to address to trade the resident sperm donor for his 2006 value(low) when they are this close to putting a playoff team on the field for the first time this century.