Meathead: Offensive Guru

CJPearl2

It's not just Mike, though his playcalling sucked today based on the fact that if you are going to run, run, run, at some point you need to complete a pass.

What I didn't understand was why they were punting in the fourth quarter, and then taking a time out when we the stopped us just before the two-minute warning. Maybe it had to do with their two failed 4th down plays earlier, but I swear that was some odd game management.

What I didn't understand was why they were punting in the fourth quarter, and then taking a time out when we the stopped us just before the two-minute warning. Maybe it had to do with their two failed 4th down plays earlier, but I swear that was some odd game management.

869649[/snapback]

Amen...down by three scores in the fourth quarter, they punted twice. Are you kidding me?

And just think, Marv and Ralph wanted him to come back, yikes

i think ralph just didn't want to pay him, thus they forced him out instead of firing him. anyhow, i'm glad he's gone and i'm sure miami fans are glad to have his offensive expertise. :ph34r::doh::bag:

Amen...down by three scores in the fourth quarter, they punted twice. Are you kidding me?

869652[/snapback]

Maybe he was banking on JP turning the ball over more.

MM: I swear, Nick. He's gonna due it. Just keep giving the ball back to JP. He's going to fumble it, or throw a pick. Then we can score, and beat these guys.