I just told T-Bone to go to hell...

...and now he's moping around the lab, I think I hurt his feelings....just thought that may brighten your day.

57506[/snapback]

I didn't even realize he had feelings. I feel better already!

...and now he's moping around the lab, I think I hurt his feelings....just thought that may brighten your day.

57506[/snapback]

Kick him in the nuts and then spear him while he's down. Tell him you just changed your name to Rodney Harrison so there is nothing illegal about your actions now.

57506[/snapback]

Awwwwww...Poor T-Bone. You Bastard!!!! You should be ashamed of yourself.

[/saracasm]

57506[/snapback]

He's probably going to go off and find a new friend, now, and hate you for life. The friend swapping whore...

I got yer decorum right here.... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

:lol:

57686[/snapback]

What suprises me though, Is that T-Bone didnt start a thread titled "NG told me to go to hell"

He would have got numorus reply's of " Oh, thats ok T-Bone, we still love you" :lol::lol:

57506[/snapback]

NG so how many games have the Bills won since you finally got DTv and Sunday ticket? Do you invite the Tbone over to watch games? Havent heard from the rest of the Nervous Gang lately how is the squirrle, boy, mailman and other variety of characters?

NG so how many games have the Bills won since you finally got DTv and Sunday ticket?  Do you invite the Tbone over to watch games?  Havent heard from the rest of the Nervous Gang lately how is the squirrle, boy, mailman and other variety of characters?

57760[/snapback]

1. no comment

2. Hell NO!

3. they all have apparently run away....bastards.

1. no comment

2. Hell NO!

57764[/snapback]

1) 0 - ?

2) So cant blame tbone as the jinx

3) Be carefull telling Tbone off he might be only friend left :lol:

1. no comment

2. Hell NO!

57764[/snapback]

Of COURSE I ran away, you rotten bastard! Always doing God knows what to all hours of the night with that horrible coworker of yours, or standing around in the backyard muttering about the trees and squirrels, and you're too damn lazy to get up off the couch and by my dear, sweet son an XBox! And I haven't had a satisfying sexual experience in MONTHS! Not since you fired the pool boy, anyway.