John from Hemet

But they are going to have to play a pretty good game to do it.....

Brad Johnson does not share the same charactoristic of Pennington that he gets the ball off quick...BUT he does have a live arm. In a way that might be a good thing as our secondary has been doing a good job covering deep.

I also think we are going to get to Brad much better then Pennington.

We need to stay away from the costly mistakes.....

The Bills can absolutely win this Sunday. The key as you said though is not to make the dumb mistakes. No fumbling for TDs or Safeteys or Picks for TDs etc. Also when it's 4th down inside the 30, take the FG.

We could easily be 3-0 now without his big mistakes.

I look for our defense to have it's usual good game. If the offense can get it done or we could get a punt or kick return for a TD or something, we can do it.

Go Bills.

But they are going to have to play a pretty good game to do it.....

Brad Johnson does not share the same charactoristic of Pennington that he gets the ball off quick...BUT he does have a live arm.  In a way that might be a good thing as our secondary has been doing a good job covering deep.

I also think we are going to get to Brad much better then Pennington.

We need to stay away from the costly mistakes.....

789562[/snapback]

We should have beat the Jets if we could avoid costly mistakes ! We always have to avoid costly mistakes !

It is a wonderful little retirement community in the Inland Empire that has slowly been taken over by the filth of Los Angeles

789599[/snapback]

huh..i have a brother in redlands, the first person i ever heard talking about the inland empire. on a bad day for the bills, walk outside and you'll hear him screaming at the tv...

John I think we can win also but I disagree about getting to Johnson better than Pennington. McKinney, Hutchinson, Birk, the right side is where we need to have success, and then Kleinsasser as an extra blocker, it will be tough. Denny and Kelsay need to have big games.......

John I think we can win also but I disagree about getting to Johnson better than Pennington. McKinney, Hutchinson, Birk, the right side is where we need to have success, and then Kleinsasser as an extra blocker, it will be tough. Denny and Kelsay need to have big games.......

789970[/snapback]

Run the ball, stop the run, avoid turnovers, create turnovers....we win the game <_<

I agree.

(1) Kelsay-Denney-Schobel will get to Brad Johnson early and often, with blitzes by Ko Simpson and Crowell over the Vikes' right side, which is young and inexperienced. Brad will leave with injuries, and new-to-the-Vikes 3rd stringer (see their depth chart) Brooks Bollinger will have to take them the rest of the way. They have no 3rd QB; Jackson's a scratch.

(2) McGahee, the NFL rushing leader (source) will have a field day running to his right over gimpy LDT Pat Williams, gimpy LLB Ben Leber. Jason Peters will have his best game as a Bill.

(3) The Vikes' Chester Taylor isn't 100%. When he's healthy, he's a 3.7 ypc rusher. Willis is up at 4.4 right now.

(4) Can we bust some big pass plays against Winfield and Smoot? If you have 3 speed burners like Evans-Price-Parrish, you can.

It is a wonderful little retirement community in the Inland Empire that has slowly been taken over by the filth of Los Angeles

789599[/snapback]

My grandmother used to live in Hemet when I was a kid. All I remember about it was that it seemed like miles and miles of trailer parks with lots of old people living in them. Granted, these weren't your trashy type trailer parks, they were actually pretty nice.

My grandmother used to live in Hemet when I was a kid.  All I remember about it was that it seemed like miles and miles of trailer parks with lots of old people living in them.  Granted, these weren't your trashy type trailer parks, they were actually pretty nice.

790382[/snapback]

Hemet isn't your Gramma's Hemet anymore. It is really built up now !

<sarcasm on>

They even have a Starbuck's, Home Depot and Blockbuster !

<sarcasm off>

:D