Some Interesting Cuts Already

Yeah losing both starting tackles was a huge blow for the Chefs.  And Will Shields was contemplating retirement last year. 

As for Roaf, I didn't quite understand what you were getting at.

759262[/snapback]

Roaf has a history of thinking of reasons to loaf or not show up for camp....particularly the last couple of years..its an advanced version of veteran campitis..speculation in a couple of places including Herm Edwards is that he may reconsider after preseason was done

Door remains open for Willie

With regards to Charles Rogers: he has an injury history (and is dinged again this preseason), AND a four-game drug suspension on his record, AND (reportedly) an attitude problem. In their 2006 Pro Football Prospectus, Michael David Smith of FootballOutsiders.com makes the case that Rogers "could be the biggest wide receiver bust in the history of the NFL draft."

No thanks.

Roaf has a history of thinking of reasons to loaf or not show up for camp....particularly the last couple of years..its an advanced version of veteran campitis..speculation in a couple of places including Herm Edwards is that he may reconsider after preseason was done

Door remains open for Willie

Got it. Unfortunately for the Chefs, it looks like Willie's really done this time. No contact with the team isn't a good sign.

And interesting that Will Shields has a high ankel sprain. Could be a tough year for LJ and the Chefs' offense.

Got it.  Unfortunately for the Chefs, it looks like Willie's really done this time.  No contact with the team isn't a good sign. 

And interesting that Will Shields has a high ankel sprain.  Could be a tough year for LJ and the Chefs' offense.

759273[/snapback]

Doesn't matter who is coming back, it would be a tough year for any offense run on a team coached by Herm Edwards. .... He's amended his philosphy to include "you play to kick a field goal."

Doesn't matter who is coming back, it would be a tough year for any offense run on a team coached by Herm Edwards. .... He's amended his philosphy to include "you play to kick a field goal."

759582[/snapback]

good one!

is it just me, or is that guy the most annoying head coach in the league to listen to?

liked him as a player, but man he can really get on my nerves after a few seconds of hearing him talk.

good one!

is it just me, or is that guy the most annoying head coach in the league to listen to?

liked him as a player, but man he can really get on my nerves after a few seconds of hearing him talk.

759583[/snapback]

It's not just you. Any Head Coach that has ten fingers on each hand pointing to the guilty parties responsible for his personal failure is right up there on my "Most Annoying Head Coach in the League" list.

More cuts that caught my attention...

Dave Ragone QB (Rams)

He couldn't displace Fitzpatrick ? I had half hoped a Ram would shake loose for Fairchild to have a ready made number 3 QB option.

Sorry in advance to Kelly Holcomb fans.

Didn't Rogers break his collar bone twice already?

That's one of those injuries that keeps reoccuring throughout someone's career. If he can't stay healthy for 16 games, what good is he to the Bills?

He's just a name that was once a first round pick.

759029[/snapback]

it wasbt the same collerbone

It's not just you. Any Head Coach that has ten fingers on each hand pointing to the guilty parties responsible for his personal failure is right up there on my "Most Annoying Head Coach in the League" list.

759594[/snapback]

Ten fingers on each hand? He should have been a receiver rather than a DB!

Denver cut Ron Dayne.  I thought he was going to be so good when he left college.

759787[/snapback]

and so did Earnie Accorsi and me and just about every Badger fan in the world.

maybe he had one hell of an O-line during his college career???

Carolina took an interesting approach: They had 2 young QBs they found tough to separate in camp so they cut them both figuring they both wouldn't get claimed & will end up with 1 or both on their PS while carrying 2 veteran QBs.

In other cuts: I expect Marcus Vick to be on Miami's practice squad, eventually in jail, or both.