At age 56...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who looks past the front grill, anyway?

754268[/snapback]

Anyone looking for a test drive will surely see past the grill, once you get in, you can feel the upolstery sagging and bunching in places. When you turn it over you can hear the groans and creaks as she comes to life, once she is warmed up though, not a bad ride.

Anyone looking for a test drive will surely see past the grill, once you get in, you can feel the upolstery sagging and bunching in places. When you turn it over you can hear the groans and creaks as she comes to life, once she is warmed up though, not a bad ride.

754274[/snapback]

Not that many people have a chance at test-driving one, though. They'll never get anything more than pictures...

yeah, but the tailpipe is all rusted out, kind of kicks out some bad emmissions, the front end wobbles when you go too fast, the rear end sways way too much in the curves, but it's still a classic.

Hey, you've seen my car! Seriously, it's very 'pretty', but certainly doesn't provide the comfort, convenience and reliability of a modern car, nor is it devoid of annoyances.

Of course the 8 mpg goes along w/ the bad emissions.

And to Jim, at least for the time being, I'm not leaking anything! (But it is a constant battle.)

I know you think that all the women that most of us find attractive are less than desirable, but I'm calling BS on this one.

Unless it's your mom.

755779[/snapback]

She's not my mom :D

I'm not sure why you think i find the women you think are attractive to be "less than desirable". I don't go gaga over some of the plastic types that get talked about, but most of them are certainly "attractive".

I think Morgan's attractive (and not just for a 56-year old). But I wouldn't hit it. Believe it or don't...it's the truth.

She's not my mom  :D

I'm not sure why you think i find the women you think are attractive to be "less than desirable".  I don't go gaga over some of the plastic types that get talked about, but most of them are certainly "attractive".

I think Morgan's attractive (and not just for a 56-year old).  But I wouldn't hit it.  Believe it or don't...it's the truth.

756302[/snapback]

Morgan's the perfect example of what I said in the other thread: some prefer Ginger, some prefer Mary Ann...

...and apparently, The Dean prefers Gilligan. ;)

Morgan's the perfect example of what I said in the other thread: some prefer Ginger, some prefer Mary Ann...

...and apparently, The Dean prefers Gilligan.  ;)

756323[/snapback]

:D

Actually, the Professor is more my type!