At age 56...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes yes...quite true...but recent fotos of JLH show that young cats can also be fat! :D

(BTW - hope ya read the link - it's one of my favorite Franklin letters!)

756361[/snapback]

Didn't realize it was a link.

Wow, Ben was REALLY clueless on this topic I see. I think he kind of fancied men, though.

This was particularly off the mark:

"and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old one from a young one"

Right, Ben. And I have a real nice bridge for sale...

Didn't realize it was a link. 

Wow, Ben was REALLY clueless on this topic I see.  I think he kind of fancied men, though. 

This was particularly off the mark:

"and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old one from a young one"

Right, Ben.  And I have a real nice bridge for sale...

756369[/snapback]

Yeah - looks like my effort to show it as an attribution only succeeded in disguising that it is also a link.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the letter was "tongue-in-cheek" to a friend about to marry to an older woman? That Ben, as you know, he was a kidder. He kidded.

(He also slept around with a bunch or older, skanky French whores during his years in Paris - don't know if he had a proclivity to men as well, but kinda doubt it.)

She's not my mom   ;)

I'm not sure why you think i find the women you think are attractive to be "less than desirable".  I don't go gaga over some of the plastic types that get talked about, but most of them are certainly "attractive".

I think Morgan's attractive (and not just for a 56-year old).  But I wouldn't hit it.  Believe it or don't...it's the truth.

756302[/snapback]

Alright, maybe it's CTM who's always downplaying the chicks that get thrown about around here and saying he wouldn't touch it and goes on about how his wife or his girl is hotter than that anyway... And that usually makes me feel like a homeless dog in that royalty to me is field cabbage to him. :D

But I'm still calling BS. If you admit Morgan is an attractive woman, and you do, tell me why you wouldn't hit it? Plastic parts or not. By the way I get a kick out of guys who say things like "they're not real, I wouldn't hit it" because of that? Really? I could care less than a specimen has been altered to the point of having perfectly shaped melons with buttons pointing skyward.

You know you could get hit by a bus tomorrow and had the opportunity to hit it (Morgan) today and taken a pass. Now what the hell good is that?

And don't go tellin me that your wife is hotter than Morgan anyways, remember, you could be hit by a bus. :lol:

Alright, maybe it's CTM who's always downplaying the chicks that get thrown about around here and saying he wouldn't touch it and goes on about how his wife or his girl is hotter than that anyway...  And that usually makes me feel like a homeless dog in that royalty to me is field cabbage to him.  :D

756396[/snapback]

Probably. But what can I say? I'm attracted to my wife.

Although choosing between her and Morgan Fairchild...tough choice. I'd probably still go with the wife. Her and JLH...the wife, no question. Her and Catherine Zeta-Jones...Catherine, and the wife knows it. ;)

Probably.  But what can I say?  I'm attracted to my wife. 

Although choosing between her and Morgan Fairchild...tough choice.  I'd probably still go with the wife.  Her and JLH...the wife, no question.  Her and Catherine Zeta-Jones...Catherine, and the wife knows it.  ;)

756407[/snapback]

Your devotion is admirable. At least, up until the end :D

Alright, maybe it's CTM who's always downplaying the chicks that get thrown about around here and saying he wouldn't touch it and goes on about how his wife or his girl is hotter than that anyway...  And that usually makes me feel like a homeless dog in that royalty to me is field cabbage to him.  :D

But I'm still calling BS. If you admit Morgan is an attractive woman, and you do, tell me why you wouldn't hit it? Plastic parts or not. By the way I get a kick out of guys who say things like "they're not real, I wouldn't hit it" because of that? Really?  I could care less than a specimen has been altered to the point of having perfectly shaped melons with buttons pointing skyward.

You know you could get hit by a bus tomorrow and had the opportunity to hit it (Morgan) today and taken a pass. Now what the hell good is that?

And don't go tellin me that your wife is hotter than Morgan anyways, remember, you could be hit by a bus.  :lol:

756396[/snapback]

No wife...or girlfriend, currently. :lol: So, that's not the issue. I guess I'm odd, in that I wouldn't jump every woman I think is attractive. So be it. I've been out with plenty of great looking woman who just don't do it for me. It takes a special combination of factors for a woman to win a bed-date with The Dean. (And a "penis" isn't one of those "factors", Monkey.) I may be cheap, but I'm not easy. ;)

Her and Catherine Zeta-Jones...Catherine, and the wife knows it.

756407[/snapback]

I'm fairly certain that goes both ways. Just out of curiosity, who does your wife take over you? My wife reserves the right to change her mind every once in a while, and right now I'm in pretty good shape as long as the dude from "Prison Break" stays out of Orange County.

I'm fairly certain that goes both ways. Just out of curiosity, who does your wife take over you? My wife reserves the right to change her mind every once in a while, and right now I'm in pretty good shape as long as the dude from "Prison Break" stays out of Orange County.

756450[/snapback]

And, I assume you have picked "the babysitter".

And, I assume you have picked "the babysitter".

756463[/snapback]

Yeah, that goes over well. :D

Actually, it's Sela Ward.

Not sure what it is about her because she doesn't have any part of her that screams "deep down I'm a bigger whore than Paris Hilton," but when I watch Sela carry herself, the first thing that pops into my mind were the words of BiB when he'd describe Shania Twain: Ubba thum gubble smucker...

Yeah, that goes over well. :D

Actually, it's Sela Ward.

Not sure what it is about her because she doesn't have any part of her that screams "deep down I'm a bigger whore than Paris Hilton," but when I watch Sela carry herself, the first thing that pops into my mind were the words of BiB when he'd describe Shania Twain: Ubba thum gubble smucker...

756477[/snapback]

Sela Ward is a fine choice. She's a classic beauty and I would hit that (and she's 50).