At age 56...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a significant portion of what is visible is NOT 56 years old.

AFAIK, breasts do not substantially enlarge once you hit menopause. Also, that face looks like it's morphed quite a bit from what she looked like 10 or 20 yrs ago & I don't think that's attributable to aging either.

Hey, I've got a '68 Charger, & there's a lot of parts on it that aren't 40 yrs old.

Like the car, calling her (& of more importance) and her appearance as that of a 56 yr old woman is a great misnomer.

I think a significant portion of what is visible is NOT 56 years old.

AFAIK, breasts do not substantially enlarge once you hit menopause.  Also, that face looks like it's morphed quite a bit from what she looked like 10 or 20 yrs ago & I don't think that's attributable to aging either.

Hey, I've got a '68 Charger, & there's a lot of parts on it that aren't 40 yrs old.

Like the car, calling her (& of more importance) and her appearance as that of a 56 yr old woman is a great misnomer.

754226[/snapback]

But you still drive the Charger and don't complain, right? :devil:

But you still drive the Charger and don't complain, right?  :devil:

754234[/snapback]

yeah, but the tailpipe is all rusted out, kind of kicks out some bad emmissions, the front end wobbles when you go too fast, the rear end sways way too much in the curves, but it's still a classic.