Official Game Thread

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

announcers say CB's are letting WR's go and waiting for the out pass....true?

741574[/snapback]

Well, he has yet to throw a ball over 7 yards down the field.......on that play you could see it coming.......he floated a ball on a short out and Lucas walked in.

It was terrible.........

Sure glad our offseason "improvements" are showing dividends...  :doh:

Oh look, and an INT for a TD. *sigh*

It's just preseason, right?  :D  ;)

741576[/snapback]

well, we are playing against arguably the best team in the NFL....a lot of people have picked them to win it all this year. And we're installing new systems on both sides of the ball.....

if Holcomb starts for this team I just might have to start watching the CFL...he is terrible

741578[/snapback]

But he's accurate! He's completed all his passes (for no first downs) and has thrown a TD!

well, we are playing against arguably the best team in the NFL....a lot of people have picked them to win it all this year. And we're installing new systems on both sides of the ball.....

741584[/snapback]

Whatever................

That INT was not the result of great defensive play. Holcomb is way too predictable.

Whatever................

That INT was not the result of great defensive play.  Holcomb is way too predictable.

741587[/snapback]

sorry, but I refuse to get even a little upset based on the first five mins of the first preseason game.....YOU CAN'T MAKE ME

Whatever................

That INT was not the result of great defensive play.  Holcomb is way too predictable.

741587[/snapback]

IT WAS A TERRIBLE THROW..........he threw it right to the guy. It was not a great Defensive play at all. the ball took forever to get there and Holcomb just doesn't want to throw it over 7 yards.....PERIOD.

All JP has to do is complete a pass to look better than Kelly.

Seriously though, I like the fact that Jauron started Holcomb in this game against a solid D. Let JP get some reps against the #2 and then start against Cinci's #1 D.

RTB

sorry, but I refuse to get even a little upset based on the first five mins of the first preseason game.....YOU CAN'T MAKE ME

741592[/snapback]

You're right, I am getting a bit too fired up already for a lousy preseason game. It is still the 1st quarter but you'd like to see them do something on offense at least.