Official Game Thread

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With all this talk about how bad Holcomb is, a little note about the defense.

After they let the Panthers walk down the field on the opening drive, they have settled down a bit. They are getting a little pass rush now, but not getting there. This is resulting in short gains for the Panthers, but enough to move the chains.

Looks like we have a long way to go on defense as well.

You're right, I am getting a bit too fired up already for a lousy preseason game.  It is still the 1st quarter but you'd like to see them do something on offense at least.

741601[/snapback]

I would too....I'd settle for just not being embarrassed, you know? Lose the game? Okay, lose the game....but play well, put up a fight, and make the next opponent respect you. So far I think this is a little embarrassing.... :doh:

Well I'm supposed to have the game on here. F-in Time Warner Cable is now showing COPS!!! WTF?? I hate them and called to B word and all they would say is that it's FOX's fault not theirs. I'm calling Direct TV tomorrow. F TWC....  :doh:

741599[/snapback]

I understand your frustration...I really do...

But take my word for it, so far you have missed NOTHING...

Unless you're a Panthers Fan of coarse...

Could not imagine how that 1st Quarter could have gone much worse... :D

I would too....I'd settle for just not being embarrassed, you know? Lose the game? Okay, lose the game....but play well, put up a fight, and make the next opponent respect you. So far I think this is a little embarrassing.... :doh:

741605[/snapback]

The Panthers radio guys just said and I quote, "Kelly Holcomb throws like a girl."

The Panthers radio guys just said and I quote, "Kelly Holcomb throws like a girl."

741609[/snapback]

At this point I have to agree. :doh:

Now Bowen is being helped off the field......maybe they'll play Whitner more.

741609[/snapback]

For those of you that didn't see that pass, you would think that it was a girl throwing that ball the way it floated out there.

Marty Hurney I think is his name.

741616[/snapback]

Thanks....never heard of the guy, but he seems to know what he's doing.

741609[/snapback]

Hahaha. It took less than a quarter for the Carolina announcers to discover what we've known for the past year. When you have a noodle for an arm, it doesn't just effect the deep throws.

RTB