Official Game Thread

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, The Bills just finished their second drive. Consecutive 3 and outs.

Here are the notes so far.........

FIRST BILLS DRIVE

Nothing of note. Drive ended when Holcomb was sacked by Peppers. He had a chance to throw the ball, but ate it instead. He had to get rid of the ball there

FIRST PANTHERS DRIVE

Went right down the field and scored a TD. Bills CBs looked weak and they were playing WAY off the line of scrimmage. They really need to get up and challenge. They made McGee look bad on that drive.

NO PASS RUSH

SECOND BILLS DRIVE

Another crappy drive. They had a 1st down on a 3rd and 3, but Peters was called for holding on Peppers. Roscoe did catch the ball and was wide open, but it was called back. (NOTE.....Peters was not named on the holding call, but it was him). Willis has nowhere to run so far. O-Line looks like last year so far.

SECOND PANTHERS DRIVE

Tried to run all over the Bills. They had some early success, but the Bills had a pretty good stand.

Those are the notes so far. Bills not looking sharp at all, but I guess that has to be expected. I will be posting notes here throughout the game.

It was a designed swing pass...I'm no Holcomb fan, but wait until it's actually his fault.

OK Kgun5, I listening on radio.... just figured he was dumping off

BuffOrange=DF

OK Kgun5, I listening on radio.... just figured he was dumping off

BuffOrange=DF

741563[/snapback]

No problem...Meant to put a happy little smiley face there. :doh: If you can't laugh at the Bills...Well, then it's gonna be a long season.

Holcomb just threw the worst pass in history.......

weak armed out throw.........to the flat of all places and was picked off for a TD.....

Sounded like it..........

Lotta work to do