Official Game Thread

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, it's much better to hate them and be bitter all the time to the point of needing to be medicated. 

It's preseason.  We have all new coaches, new systems, tons of new/young players on both sides of the ball, and are playing the preseason favorite to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

Color me shocked that it doesn't look good.  You know, since I picked us to go undefeated and unscored upon during our run to the Lombardi Trophy.

Forgive me for not readying my noose.  :doh:

741663[/snapback]

No, no, you misunderstood..

I think it's gonna be a comedy act this year. Too bad to be taken seriously. I've been laughing all night!

No, no, you misunderstood..

I think it's gonna be a comedy act this year. Too bad to be taken seriously. I've been laughing all night!

741669[/snapback]

I agree that the first part of the year could very well be that way (too much change, not alot of veterans who've had success). I'm more interested to see if there's improvement as the year goes on, and if the players we've added are more professional than those they replaced.

3rd and 7........

JP almost made a spectacular play...........should have been sacked but ran away.......

almost hit Price 20 yards down the field.

It wasn't completed, but that play alone shows you why JP is the best option for this team.

3rd and 7........

JP almost made a spectacular play...........should have been sacked but ran away.......

almost hit Price 20 yards down the field.

It wan't completed, but that play alone shows you why JP is the best option for this team.

741682[/snapback]

It also shows that JP will need to run for his life this year. It was a pretty nice play though....up until the incomplete pass by JP.