Official Game Thread

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I don't.  If "blocking was blocking", teams wouldn't spend so much time disguising their intentions at the line of scrimmage.  Hence the reason defenses are generally FAR ahead of offenses at this point in the season.  The element of surprise is removed from them.  The fact that Carolina has perhaps the best Front 7 in football only adds to the problem.

741729[/snapback]

Yeah, but sometimes you just have to MAN UP and knock someone off the ball. I know the blocking schemes as well as anyone and I realize how much goes into it, but sometimes you just have to line up and push someone backwards......

But yeah.....I know the O-Line isn't doing anything special right now, but they have to do something.

1 second left........

Field Goal is............................

GOOD FORM 50!!!!!!!!!!!

Would have been good from 60!!!!!!!

741748[/snapback]

YAY!

WOO HOO!!

*dances around the room*

3 points!!!

The first three points of the year!!

Stepford: A clone or one who adheres to the doctrine put forth by the team.

Nope, not me.

:doh:

741737[/snapback]

Feel free to quote some specific posts from me on the subject. You won't be able to, but that's pretty much the only way you think you can "win" an argument with me - accuse me of something baseless then slink back when called on it.

Just because I don't spend every minute of the day hating everything and being a negative ass where the BILLS are concerned doesn't make me Levy Youth. It simply means I choose not to waste the energy on something I have no power to change.

Whether we suck or are great, I get to watch 16 games a year with my buddies and that is always worth it. Of course, my identity as a person has virtually nothing to do with the sports teams I root for.