Bennie Anderson in Miami

ACor58

"On Tuesday, the Dolphins had a visit and are working on a contract with Bennie Anderson, who was cut by Buffalo last week after starting 15 games last season." -- Miami Herald

One teams trash is another teams big steaming pile of...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Miami even watch the Bills last year?

I mean, we played them twice, they are in the same division, and yet they seem content picking up our worthless trash.

Mularky as O.C....................LOL

Bennie for their Oline...........LOL

Bills fans getting a reason to laugh at Miami next year.........Priceless

I mean, we played them twice, they are in the same division, and yet they seem content picking up our worthless trash.

708371[/snapback]

Hey, hey, hey!!! Don't be talking bad about the genius Nick Saban. As soon as the fins sign Anderson, ESPN will be giving Saban a tongue bath about what a great pick up he was.

PTR

708371[/snapback]

Maybe he'll be an advisor to their thick as a brick OC. 0:)

Honestly, how dumb do you have to be to take what should be an average offense and turn it into dog feces? And let a good D slip to rat crap level? I don't know, maybe the OC just radios in the HC gameplan under Saban. What about the 'experts'? Did any of them watch one Bills game from beginning to end last season?

Hey, hey, hey!!!  Don't be talking bad about the genius Nick Saban.  As soon as the fins sign Anderson, ESPN will be giving Saban a tongue bath about what a great pick up he was.

708385[/snapback]

Kinda like the one TD got in here last year after we signed him. 0:)

Poor Daunte. :doh:

708384[/snapback]

Indeed. It amazes me that these Florida teams are picking up these slobs to play in the oppressive heat. They couldn't cut it in Buffalo of crisp October/November days, and they will be in shape to play in Florida, in September?! 0:)

I guess this shows just how much every team wants/needs blockers. Well, most teams. Others place safety as priority 1. :P

Ahh, the Miami Spin Machine is in full motion; read this beauty (found on the front page of TBD):

"Anderson, who was cut by the Bills last week because they're changing their blocking schemes under new head coach Dick Jauron..."

Umm, no, he was cut because he couldn't even execute the OLD blocking schemes.

Enjoy your reunion with quitter Mularkey, Bennie.

Indeed. It amazes me that these Florida teams are picking up these slobs to play in the oppressive heat. They couldn't cut it in Buffalo of crisp October/November days, and they will be in shape to play in Florida, in September?!  0:)

I guess this shows just how much every team wants/needs blockers. Well, most teams. Others place safety as priority 1.  :P

708398[/snapback]

A safety could have pass-blocked better than Bennie. :doh::P Most of the time, Bennie was waving at air.

The final details of the contract are being worked out, however there is a stipulation that upon signing the deal, Bennie must go out and commit a felony to help with the "chemistry".

Maybe he'll be an advisor to their thick as a brick OC.  :doh:

Honestly, how dumb do you have to be to take what should be an average offense and turn it into dog feces?  And let a good D slip to rat crap level? 

708386[/snapback]

Sure glad we haven't had to live through any of that. 0:)

708371[/snapback]

The Bills sweeping Miami..........Divine