Bennie Anderson in Miami

ACor58

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Anderson, who was cut by the Bills last week because they're changing their blocking schemes under new head coach Dick Jauron..."

708401[/snapback]

Exactly, were changing our schemes from a pathetic excuse of an o-line scheme to hopefully something good, Bennie couldn't work in the new scheme.

I love the reaction from the Dolphins fans that think they just struck gold cause Houck and Saban signed him "So he must be good"

LOL, they then go on and say he was cut because Marv has done some crazy moves and has no idea what he's doing, this is probably one of the smartest moves he did, and just further proof Saban is overhyped.

what kind of acid are they on down there in miami to come up with this?

I can't wait to see big mouth Spikes get run over by "Fat Albert" Anderson - that will be priceless! Hey Hey Hey Get out of my WAY!!

The way I see, it fits perfectly into the Bills plan this year. Our fast, explosive D-Linemen blowing past the immobile slob that could only block his way to the buffet line should easily help us to sweeping the Felons this year. Their offensive line is obviously in far worse shape than ours is and with Meathead coaching down there, stopping their offensive attack shouldn't be much of a problem for our younger D.

Felons on 1st and 10 and their own 33: Culpepper handsoff to Brown to the right and stopped for a loss of 3 after Anderson gets beat cleanly.

Felons 2nd and 13 on their own 30: Culpepper hands off to Brown who flips it back to Culpepper who throws incomplete into double coverage with safety help down the left sideline.

Felons 3rd and 13 on their own 30: Culpepper hits Chambers on a receiver screen in the right flat for a gain of 2.

Felons 4th and 11 on their own 32: Fake punt tackled for a 4 yard loss.

Mularkey play calling at it's finest!!

Could any of you astute posters enlighten me as to exactly what Fat Benny's place on the depth chart will be?

It seems most of you are assuming he'll be on the field.....is there a chance he was signed for depth? As bad as he was.....could he add any value to a team that may need an experienced back-up who may be a better player under one of the most respected and highly regarded O-Line coaches in the NFL?

Ahhhhh....never mind, he sux and will always suck. Whoever said it is right.....I wish the Fins would stop taking left over trash from a proven no talent team.....

Could any of you astute posters enlighten me as to exactly what Fat Benny's place on the depth chart will be?

It seems most of you are assuming he'll be on the field.....is there a chance he was signed for depth?  As bad as he was.....could he add any value to a team that may need an experienced back-up who may be a better player under one of the most respected and highly regarded O-Line coaches in the NFL?

Ahhhhh....never mind, he sux and will always suck.  Whoever said it is right.....I wish the Fins would stop taking left over trash from a proven no talent team.....

708511[/snapback]

True. Probably signed him to be the official team hotdog and pizza tester although I hope he's going to be a starter and, better yet, disseminates MM's pamphlet 'Trick Blocking Schemes for the Offensive Line'.

I have one thing to say about this, if it is indeed true:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

*catches breath*

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

It seems most of you are assuming he'll be on the field.....is there a chance he was signed for depth?  As bad as he was.....could he add any value to a team that may need an experienced back-up who may be a better player under one of the most respected and highly regarded O-Line coaches in the NFL?

Ahhhhh....never mind, he sux and will always suck.  Whoever said it is right.....I wish the Fins would stop taking left over trash from a proven no talent team.....

708511[/snapback]

Try to spin it any way you want, Fin fan. The truth is your genius head coach is building an O-line from our rejects. You saw what were were like in 2005. How does that make you feel?

PTR

708511[/snapback]

Dude. You have got to be kidding me. THE ONLY reason the Fins signed him was to pick his brain for any possible useful information on a division competitor.

NFL teams do it all the time.

If Bennie's starting come fall, you'd better worry. I'm sure Bennie has some athletic ability, but he keeps it buried under a ton of lard all year long, and no amount of "highly regarded" coaching can correct that.

Dude.  You have got to be kidding me.  THE ONLY reason the Fins signed him was to pick his brain for any possible useful information on a division competitor.

NFL teams do it all the time. 

If Bennie's starting come fall, you'd better worry.  I'm sure Bennie has some athletic ability, but he keeps it buried under a ton of lard all year long, and no amount of "highly regarded" coaching can correct that.

708553[/snapback]

Rumor has it that Saban thinks Bennie snuck his Bills playbook out of Buffalo because it stuck in his butt when he sat on it.

The way I see, it fits perfectly into the Bills plan this year. Our fast, explosive D-Linemen blowing past the immobile slob that could only block his way to the buffet line should easily help us to sweeping the Felons this year. Their offensive line is obviously in far worse shape than ours is and with Meathead coaching down there, stopping their offensive attack shouldn't be much of a problem for our younger D.

Felons on 1st and 10 and their own 33: Culpepper handsoff to Brown to the right and stopped for a loss of 3 after Anderson gets beat cleanly.

Felons 2nd and 13 on their own 30: Culpepper hands off to Brown who  flips it back to Culpepper who throws incomplete into double coverage with safety help down the left sideline.

Felons 3rd and 13 on their own 30: Culpepper hits Chambers on a receiver screen in the right flat for a gain of 2.

Felons 4th and 11 on their own 32: Fake punt tackled for a 4 yard loss.

Mularkey play calling at it's finest!!

708466[/snapback]

You left out that Fat Bennie was holding on 2nd and 3rd down, but both were declined. :D

Dude.  You have got to be kidding me.  THE ONLY reason the Fins signed him was to pick his brain for any possible useful information on a division competitor.

708553[/snapback]

Unlikely. First of all, I don't believe Nick Saban is "worried" about the Bills. Secondly, he has their freaking HC from last year on his coaching staff.

This is a signing for depth. It's still funny, though.

Exactly, were changing our schemes from a pathetic excuse of an o-line scheme to hopefully something good, Bennie couldn't work in the new scheme.

I love the reaction from the Dolphins fans that think they just struck gold cause Houck and Saban signed him "So he must be good"

LOL, they then go on and say he was cut because Marv has done some crazy moves and has no idea what he's doing, this is probably one of the smartest moves he did, and just further proof Saban is overhyped.

708455[/snapback]

Gee, if they like Mularkey and really like Bennie, wouldn't Jerman look great in orange and teal.

This move may actually be to put this fat ass in as the starting RG. Seth McKinney was moved from center to guard a couple weeks ago. Plus, the stinkin' fish gave him too much dough to keep his fat ass on the bench the whole season.

Gee, if they like Mularkey and really like Bennie, wouldn't Jerman look great in orange and teal.

708729[/snapback]

:D:D:w00t:

Perhaps we can interest them in a trade. :lol:

On a serious note, it looks as though at least a couple Felons fans know some football:

derek

Starter

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckparrothead

I think if Bennie Anderson is your starter at RG you could potentially have some real problems on OL. That's my opinion. Granted, we grabbed Alonzo Ephraim really late in the off season and he ended up starting in place of McKinney for a few games without much trouble...

Yup, Buffalo's line was pretty terrible and this is one of their castoffs. I'm not sure what this says about some of the other guys we've been discussing at RG (the board collectively, not you and I). Here's hoping for the best, but not getting my hopes up.

708455[/snapback]

If you were a Miami Fan wouldn't you be saying the same thing....

Fans root for their team and will go to any length to criticize opponents and

complementing their own teams activities...That is the nature of the beast.