99% of the posts today are ridiculous

nodnarb

If you really want to mangle someone for life simply because of a message board argument you have a lot of problems and should probably seek some help.

675963[/snapback]

When you put me down for having an opinion and my opinion means as much as yours does, yes, I get upset !

I am not a luniatic, but I value my opinion as much as yours ! I am not a doormat ! I will kick your F'in ass if you step on my rights ! I am an American !

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you put me down for having an opinion and my opinion means as much as yours does, yes, I get upset !

I am not a luniatic, but I value my opinion as much as yours ! I am not a doormat ! I will kick your F'in ass if you step on my rights ! I am an American !

675978[/snapback]

possibly the most ridiculous poster ive seen in a while, gotta be a gimmick.

675978[/snapback]

I'm not sure if I should laugh at this or be afraid. Nicely done!

My opinion has the same weight as yours F head. If you want to meet somewhere and throw down I am game, I would love to disfigure you for life and put you in the hospital for the next 12 months !

675896[/snapback]

Bwahahaaaa....

That's precisely the kind of person I pegged you for.

675978[/snapback]

Well, you look like a cockatoo to us. :o

I hate these system guys, How long will we stay with the current system? two years? I don't mind the whitner pick, however we could have traded down a little and got us another 3rd or 4th rounder. Te McCargo pick worries me, I watch only a few NC State games the last few years and he seemed to be pushed around a lot. When he's on he can be a corey simon type DT, when he is not he can be a Travis Johnson type player -in college that is.

I am not a luniatic

675978[/snapback]

For most of us, there is no 'I' in lunatic.....but apparently for you there are two :o

I think there's an F you comin any time  :o

676223[/snapback]

lol if that's all it is, then I'll consider it gettin' off easy :D God forbid I have to meet him for a rumble!!!!

Most of you people would have cheered if the Bills had taken Winston Justice at #8. You would have been ecstatic if we had traded up in the late first to get him. And he's still on the board. Why? Cuz these teams and their staffs know more about these players than every one of us combined. They also know how to assemble players that FIT THEIR SYSTEM, and none of us do.

There will be a lot of crow at the buffet at the end of the year or by the end of next year, when we know a lot more about the impact these guys will make.

You can NEVER judge a draft on draft day. But you armchair draftniks know better, right? Please...what a joke.

675683[/snapback]

I was hoping for a player named Herbie Moxley. ANyone know if a guy w/that name is available? I figure if I wait long enough, there will be a Herbie Moxley in the league.