Bills draft is a train wreck

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's 100 people viewing this board that could have gotten both McCargo and Whitworth/Whitburn/Whitface/Whitever, and STILL had our #42 and #73 in the pocket. You trade down, take the 2nd, use the extra 2nd on McCargo. This isn't !@#$ing rocket science.

This draft is going to make us pine for 2000 by the time it's done.

I am honestly embarrassed to be a Bills fan.

675479[/snapback]

I am also embarrassed. Levt, Wilson, Jauron should be renamed the 3 stooges. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. I'm done. This is the last straw for me. Totally an organization with no sense of itself whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am also embarrassed. Levt, Wilson, Jauron should be renamed the 3 stooges. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. I'm done. This is the last straw for me. Totally an organization with no sense of itself whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!!

675495[/snapback]

As far as being a Bills fan...When does it stop being loyalty and start to be stupidity? I gotta know?? ;)

We traded up to reach for a 2nd, 3rd rounder in the late 1st???

675456[/snapback]

You say he's a "reach" because you heard it on TV. Grow up, you don't know a tiny fraction about these players compared to what these teams know about them. And the talking heads are half full of disinformation.

The Bills are drafting players to build a new system, and they're ecstatic about the guys they've got.

Instead of overreacting like turds, maybe you should listen to what Levy and Modrak are saying about these guys and why they did what they did. Maybe you'll learn something.

There's going to be a lot of crow eating by the end of the season.

These two guys had better be the highest character..film studying....football junkie studs that the NFL has ever seen,! otherwise their value was waaaay overrated by Buffalo. I trust Marv and Dickie J and they better not be overthinking this draft like Houston did.

These two guys had better be the highest character..film studying....football junkie studs that the NFL has ever seen,! otherwise their value was waaaay overrated by Buffalo.  I trust Marv and Dickie J and they better not be overthinking this draft like Houston did.

675592[/snapback]

But, Nobnarb told us that only Marv and Dick truly know value. (Never mind that this is self-contradictory by definition.)

These two guys had better be the highest character..film studying....football junkie studs that the NFL has ever seen,! otherwise their value was waaaay overrated by Buffalo.  I trust Marv and Dickie J and they better not be overthinking this draft like Houston did.

675592[/snapback]

Houston aint overthinking, they're finally thinking.

Yes

675584[/snapback]

I think Bills fans are going to love McCargo. It's clearly a need. A lot of teams rated him very high. He wasn't going to last until the middle of the second and probbaly would have been gone by the time the Bills chose in their #2. He was shooting up the charts. I think this is a terrific pick, but neither me or you or anyone knows.

I think Bills fans are going to love McCargo. It's clearly a need. A lot of teams rated him very high. He wasn't going to last until the middle of the second and probbaly would have been gone by the time the Bills chose in their #2. He was shooting up the charts. I think this is a terrific pick, but neither me or you or anyone knows.

675773[/snapback]

It's a good pick only if he was about to go to some other team and he turns out to be a great player. The Bills needed to move up if there was a run on the position, but it is not at all clear there was a run imminent. Someone declared that the Jets were going to take him, but that wasn't substantiated by any other source and they went offense.