Bills sign OG Tutan Reyes

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whooooooo!  About damn time!

Doesnt change my Draft prediction though, I still think we go OG in the 2nd.

672144[/snapback]

I sure hope so too... want to make absolutely sure that Fat Bennie is gone! B-)

I sure hope so too... want to make absolutely sure that Fat Bennie is gone! B-)

672152[/snapback]

Exactly...with signing Reyes, we've crammed half of Bennie's fatness out the doors...we just need Davin Joseph or Lutui to come in and push the rest of him out onto the streets.

It reminds me of that old episode of the Critic where all of the islanders are trying to cram Marlon Brando out of the hut entrance.

any bio info?

672161[/snapback]

Scout's Inc.

Reyes is very agile and has a quick first step. He is explosive with his hands and delivers a good initial punch. He takes good angles to his blocks. He can play guard or center. He is intelligent and easily handles stunts and twists inside. He usually is in good position. He has decent upper-body strength and can get movement when he has an angle block. He can mirror and slide and reset his feet in pass protection. He can work up to the second level but has difficulty sustaining contact on a moving target. He lacks the bulk and strength to anchor against a strong bull rush. He can be knocked back into the pocket. He has trouble with quick one-gap penetrators. He plays with a narrow base and doesn't finish blocks well. He occasionally loses his feet and fails to follow through.