The bad news if Golisano ever buys the Bills

The same people who have been on the death watch for Ralph Wilson the past 15 years or so will start a death watch for Golisano.  He's already 64 and he might be a lot older by the time Ralph sells or is gone.

665741[/snapback]

He could get hit by a car too! <_<

Could be worse. He could be from Zimbabwe, where the average life span is 38.  Then we'd REALLY be screwed

665748[/snapback]

I double checked. You're right. HOW did you know that off the top of your head?

let's find a 15 year old billionaire to buy the team. Does anyone have that Onasis chicks phone number?

665752[/snapback]

Like, the Bills could get a sick uniform. That'd be, like, totally, y'know, like sick. And then, like I rang that owner from Dallas and he was like, totally mental with the new CBA Ralph reworked. Daddy, I want a Superbowl ring, NOW...

Like, the Bills could get a sick uniform. That'd be, like, totally, y'know, like sick. And then, like I rang that owner from Dallas and he was like, totally mental with the new CBA Ralph reworked. Daddy, I want a Superbowl ring, NOW...

665794[/snapback]

Ha-Ha-Ha...You must have one of dem dar teenagers <_< around the house

ain't life grand

Maybe those weeks are like Biblical days for him?  You know, lasting for thousands, if not millions, of years?

665852[/snapback]

Those weeks could be in dog years too...

Let's pass on the 15 year old billionaire.

"Daddy, it's cold in Buffalo, I want their home games played somewhere hot. Build a stadium, like, in Jamaica or something. Gawd!"

And so on and so forth.

The same people who have been on the death watch for Ralph Wilson the past 15 years or so will start a death watch for Golisano.  He's already 64 and he might be a lot older by the time Ralph sells or is gone.

665741[/snapback]

I know. I mean 64 and 1/2 is soooo much older...... :-) :-)