GENTLEMEN ITS TIME TO FACE THE LACANIAN REAL

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, is 'VIVE LA FRANCE, VIVE LA GUERRE' even French. He is certainly not in France(his user time is West coast U.S.A.) & his use of the English language though extraordinarily verbose seems un-French. No froggy would lower himself by using so many Anglican words when he could use a lot less....he would soil his tongue. :(

Gentlemen thank you for the kind words welcoming me to this circle of Bills fans, friends and Ultra Hooligans.

Some have requested a hermeneutics (in the classic sense) of my texts. I will for the most part refrain from this action, for it takes us away from our locus of dialogue - that being, quite lucidly, quality Bills chat.

Unfortunately, my initial comments have degenerated into a polemic wherein my cheif interlocutor appears under the nom-de-plume of Buffalotone.

Sir your posts in response have embarassed all Ultras, including yourself. I advise and implore you to refrain from the engagement in polemics with me - the residue of this is your loss of honour, and you will inevitably end up as the Thrasymachus of this exchange. Your description of the instrument known as the "asp", while intriguing does not affirm your status as an Ultra - your inability to create syntax functions as the greatest pejorative against the texts you have posted. You can not handle the strength of my f*cking Weltanschauung

Let us return to a dialogue where we can discuss names such as Mr. Levy, Mr. Jauron, Mr. Fewell and the others.

654224[/snapback]

Jesse Jackson...is that you??

First of all do not assume that I woudnt know the feeling of you are trying to capture with your horrible use of these words. Secondly, I have played games in the Orange Bowl, the Swamp- thats where the gators play and the Citrus Bowl where UCF plays. The only reason that the Eurpeans go nuts for "soccer" is because that is all you have over there, that and bad teeth and some ladies that can use a tan. 

My friend I have a state champiomship ring I know the feeling so do not compare your sports existance to mine. As far as a hooligan goes, I can get drunk and act like I dont have any sense to, trust me I have done it before. I live in South Florida and have not missed a Bills-Fins game since I was 13 and I am now 25. Yes I have been detained and kicked out of a stadium for fighting I will take the dogs anyday over a asp to the throat. Asp: a 3 foot steal rod that collapses to 8 inches in length and is concealed on a cops belt. Very hard. Sorry Einstein try again.

654000[/snapback]

On the question of the ability to get drunk? I find Buffalotone to offer a more compelling case.

There is nothing worse than someone trying to appear more intelligent than they are.  People who truly know Heidegger or Lacan or foreign languages or Odin don't feel a need to drop their names at the Buffalo Bills message board, and certainly not in such a blatantly gratuitous fashion.

654225[/snapback]

or Tolstoy....

Hmmm, is 'VIVE LA FRANCE, VIVE LA GUERRE' even French.  He is certainly not in France (his user time is West coast U.S.A.) & his use of the English language though extraordinarily verbose seems un-French.  No froggy would lower himself by using so many Anglican words when he could use a lot less....he would soil his tongue. :(

654947[/snapback]

He's Jethro Clampett showing off whut he larned in his Frenchie lessons.

Edumakashun is wonderful - ness pass? :):P:devil:

Ok Monsieur.  The problem with all of these silly references is that there is not even a remote connection with the truth.  Heidegger was not Hitler's right hand man: he was simply Rector of Freiburg for a few years, temporarily supporting the Nazi cause.  Even if we were to see an analogy between Jauron and Hitler (though I fail to see it), there simply is no connection between Heidegger and Marv Levy.  None.  None at all.  It is a silly attempt at pretense that fails miserably because very few here know who Heidegger is.  Oh, and by the way, Lacan will tell you that the Real cannot be rendered in the Symbolic (e.g., language)--it represents a rupture of the Symbolic.  Hence, if the Real is supposed to be represented in your post, it has yet escaped. 

Lord almighty: this board is getting miserable.  We need more football.

654519[/snapback]

Gentlemen

It seems that the form of my texts have suppressed the content. (If we can even make such a dichotomy - perhaps i have erred here gentlemen?) What appears to have captured the imagination of the proles is my explosion into this paradigm by way of an incendiary style. My syntax overwhelms interlocutors such as Mr. Tolstoy and Mr. Crap Throwing Monkey.

Attention Mr. Tolstoy: you are looking for conjunctions where there are no conjunctions. There are only disjunctions within this text. Mr. Jauron's occupation was referenced the Fuehrer position alongside Levy qua Heidegger as a "vague sally of wit"...but i am demeaning myself by responding to your absurd deconstructions. If you are lost in my theoretical matrix so be it.

Mr. Crap Throwing Monkey: Sir i am a trained hermeneut, and when you suggested a "means of interpretation" you annihilated your own f*cking proposition. I recommend you return to discussing Mr. Fewell's organic garden.

Gentlemen, welcome to the Lacanian Real: this is the Real of the king of field sports.

Attention all charlatan Ultra hooligans: if you wish a shiv to be placed between your short ribs, i shall gladly oblige, and make your Sein-zu-Tod a more direct, lucid and upfront possibility.

Again we implore: Let us return to the primoridality of Bills chat.

Gentlemen thank you for the kind words welcoming me to this circle of Bills fans, friends and Ultra Hooligans.

Some have requested a hermeneutics (in the classic sense) of my texts. I will for the most part refrain from this action, for it takes us away from our locus of dialogue - that being, quite lucidly, quality Bills chat.

Unfortunately, my initial comments have degenerated into a polemic wherein my cheif interlocutor appears under the nom-de-plume of Buffalotone.

Sir your posts in response have embarassed all Ultras, including yourself. I advise and implore you to refrain from the engagement in polemics with me - the residue of this is your loss of honour, and you will inevitably end up as the Thrasymachus of this exchange. Your description of the instrument known as the "asp", while intriguing does not affirm your status as an Ultra - your inability to create syntax functions as the greatest pejorative against the texts you have posted. You can not handle the strength of my f*cking Weltanschauung

Let us return to a dialogue where we can discuss names such as Mr. Levy, Mr. Jauron, Mr. Fewell and the others.

654224[/snapback]

You wear pink shirts don't you.

Me translate:

"Jauron good.

Ngata bad. He too fat.

Draft Huff or trade down."

Me think him talk to much. Me break him's bones. Me eat him's brains then me get smart, too.

653953[/snapback]

Yummm, brain soup.... :)

Gentlemen

It seems that the form of my texts have suppressed the content. (If we can even make such a dichotomy - perhaps i have erred here gentlemen?) What appears to have captured the imagination of the proles is my explosion into this paradigm by way of an incendiary style. My syntax overwhelms interlocutors such as Mr. Tolstoy and Mr. Crap Throwing Monkey.

Attention Mr. Tolstoy: you are looking for conjunctions where there are no conjunctions. There are only disjunctions within this text. Mr. Jauron's occupation was referenced the Fuehrer position alongside Levy qua Heidegger as a "vague sally of wit"...but i am demeaning myself by responding to your absurd deconstructions. If you are lost in my theoretical matrix so be it.

Mr. Crap Throwing Monkey: Sir i am a trained hermeneut, and when you suggested a "means of interpretation" you annihilated your own f*cking proposition. I recommend you return to discussing Mr. Fewell's organic garden.

Gentlemen, welcome to the Lacanian Real: this is the Real  of the king of field sports.

Attention all charlatan Ultra hooligans: if you wish a shiv to be placed between your short ribs, i shall gladly oblige, and make your Sein-zu-Tod a more direct, lucid and upfront possibility.

655110[/snapback]

I like how in the middle of all the "I'm smarter than you are" words, he throws in "f*cking". :):P

Gentlemen

Gentlemen, welcome to the Lacanian Real: this is the Real  of the king of field sports.

655110[/snapback]

"We" implore?? Schizophrenic issues?? :)

655110[/snapback]

So, Arkham Asylum got RoadRunner? :)

Gentlemen

It seems that the form of my texts have suppressed the content. (If we can even make such a dichotomy - perhaps i have erred here gentlemen?) What appears to have captured the imagination of the proles is my explosion into this paradigm by way of an incendiary style.

You didn't "explode" into a "paradigm" by way of an "incendiary" style; more accurately, you oozed into an internet message board via an unnecessarily pretentious interpretation of faux-bougious style. You need to check your thesaurus; "internet message board" and "paradigm", and "incendiary" and "pretentious" are not synonymous.

My syntax overwhelms interlocutors such as Mr. Tolstoy and Mr. Crap Throwing Monkey.

Again, check your thesaurus. "Overwhelms" and "amuses" are not synonyms either.

There are only disjunctions within this text.

Brother, you ain't kidding:

Mr. Jauron's occupation was referenced the Fuehrer position alongside Levy qua Heidegger as a "vague sally of wit"...but i am demeaning myself by responding to your absurd deconstructions.so be it.

:):P

Hermeneutically speaking, the ability to type very big words does not automatically convey the ability to use them properly in a sentence.

You misused the word. Period. You can continue explaining how you didn't...but no matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

I do profess that the following statement rings true no matter what language it may fall within,

Those who seek to mask their true message use a channel by which the masses find unsuitable or not able to be ascertained. The greatest minds sought not to use self proliferation as a viable means of conquest, rather they relied on the strength of the message, not the fortitude of the verbage on which it is carried. You leave your communique open for interpretation rather than displaying a clear stance by which your notions can be debated.

I do profess that the following statement rings true no matter what language it may fall within,

Those who seek to mask their true message use a channel by which the masses find unsuitable or not able to be ascertained.  The greatest minds sought not to use self proliferation as a viable means of conquest, rather they relied on the strength of the message, not the fortitude of the verbage on which it is carried.  You leave your communique open for interpretation rather than displaying a clear stance by which your notions can be debated.

655277[/snapback]

In other words, cut the crap? :)

Time for some facts:

Heiddegger wrote his dissertation on Duns Scotus.

Duns Scotus's philosophy was was dominant in England.

Religious reformers who riduculed Duns Scotus's conceptions of individuality and human freedom referred to those who followed his philosophy as Dunces.

Dunces today are the folks who wear hats and sit in the corner and thought stupid, when in fact they were originally followers of a much more progressive philosophy.

Let's don't ridicule this upstanding gentleman until all his points are brought forth and the beans on toast is served.

Back to the Bills....

Attention Mr. Buffalotone:

I am posting here because i consider myself to be a Bills Ultra. If my syntax and what transpires within that syntax f*cking overwhelms you, that is not my aporia.

Secondly, american football is the king of field sports. No athletic activity combines the chess-like tactics with such ultraviolence. However, please do not compare the aggression of the spectators at a Bills game to that of European football. That is one thing the American game sorely lacks - the Bataillean sacrifical/tribal VOJNA (war in english but vojna is so much more pleasant to the tongue) of European football - you have never run out onto the field at the Olympic stadium in Rome after a Lazio victory to be confronted by dozens of armed police with angry, unfed dogs. Sir you do not know what it means to be a true hooligan and a true Ultra.

Let us stop with the ad hominens, and have quality Bills chat.

653957[/snapback]

Gentlemen

655110[/snapback]

Actually, those two pointed out the inaccuracies of your analogies. And you use big words to obfuscate, thereby covering up the shortcomings of your argument. Regardless, your attempt to flex your brain has only resulted in you looking foolish.

Smart people don't write like that. People trying to look smart, those are the ones that do.

Maybe the Dean? Lacan may be a clue.

654005[/snapback]

Not The Dean...although I was thinking along the same lines. It COULD be The Senator...but, he usually screws-up French words and idioms. Hey, it was a good break from the usual nonsense.

Good evening gentlemen, and thank you all for welcoming me into the Bills Ultra Hooligan community

2 brief remarks elucidating the Bills' situation at the moment:

1. beginning with a retrospective look at the hiring of Mr. Jauron.......

.........Thank you for the time and space (in the Kantian sense)

653913[/snapback]

As I read this I couldn't help but picture a large room full of monkeys with typewriters.

Attention Mr. Buffalotone:

I am posting here because i consider myself to be a Bills Ultra. If my syntax and what transpires within that syntax f*cking overwhelms you, that is not my aporia.

Secondly, american football is the king of field sports. No athletic activity combines the chess-like tactics with such ultraviolence. However, please do not compare the aggression of the spectators at a Bills game to that of European football. That is one thing the American game sorely lacks - the Bataillean sacrifical/tribal VOJNA (war in english but vojna is so much more pleasant to the tongue) of European football - you have never run out onto the field at the Olympic stadium in Rome after a Lazio victory to be confronted by dozens of armed police with angry, unfed dogs. Sir you do not know what it means to be a true hooligan and a true Ultra.

Let us stop with the ad hominens, and have quality Bills chat.

653957[/snapback]

Wait a second. You're Laziale???????

Please forgive my ignorance......could you break all this down so that a less intellectual being such as myself can understand it?

I am still clubbing my dinner over the head and dragging it back to my cave for christ sake.

654148[/snapback]

what he's saying is, he supports a Fascist club in Italy.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4158591.stm

a picture of a famous Lazio soccer player after scoring a goal vs my favorite club.

Good evening gentlemen, and thank you all for welcoming me into the Bills Ultra Hooligan community

653913[/snapback]

Welcome aboard. I for one appreciate the entertaining style of your posts. Try not to pay too much attention to all the negative stuff you're hearing.

Welcome aboard. I for one appreciate the entertaining style of your posts.  Try not to pay too much attention to all the negative stuff you're hearing.

656147[/snapback]

Don't worry too much about this one. As a French national with Italian passions and English verbage and sensibilties, I am sure he has faced the negative stuff before. He is much too Ultra to let any of this bother him.