GENTLEMEN ITS TIME TO FACE THE LACANIAN REAL

I don't know who you are or what the hell you're talking about, but somehow I enjoyed this post. Something new was needed here.  :o

653930[/snapback]

Couldnt agree more. This post is so valuble at many levels. Not the least of which is the vocabulary lesson. Nice to here a different point of view. Even if it is from the French and it is pretty much all wrong. Bottom line it is entertaining and that is what the internet is all about isnt it???

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good evening gentlemen, and thank you all for welcoming me into the Bills Ultra Hooligan community

2 brief remarks elucidating the Bills' situation at the moment:

1. beginning with a retrospective look at the hiring of Mr. Jauron

Mr. Levy sir: you should be complimented for blocking out the paroxysms of the illiterate portion of the Bills ultras who called for the signing of Mr. Sherman

Mr. Jauron's academic resume is indicative of a certain potentiality gentlemen - and yes i understand there will be calls that this resume is not germane to the king of field sports - however, gentlemen -  let us repeat until our vocal area collapses, that this is now a league of the trainer, of the coach, of the strategist.

Mr. Jauron gives us immediate intellectual credibility at the Fuehrer position and coupled with the young Heidegger serving as our current GM provides the Bills with an unparalleled superiority of the neocortex.

2. The draft

Gentlemen, some of you (why in English has the thou disappeared?) have called for the drafting of Mr. Ngata.

Some of you have called Mr. Ngata's apparent incompatibility with the cover 2 to be implemented by Mr. Jauron and Mr. Fewell as a myth.

Gentlemen it is not a myth, and the Bills at this critical juncture in our cosmology do not desire the appearance of the obese, the listless, the fatigued proletariat

And we can thank Odin that Mr. Levy understands that when you draft a proletariat (in the 1st round, in the top 10 no less gentlemen!) these traits of character are to be avoided as the American foreign policy avoids intelligence.

So perhaps you look towards me for an insight into what Mr. Levy will do?

Two options gentlemen:

1. Mr. Huff at #8. Why? The secondary is the foundational key to the OBRAMBA (defense in english, however Obramba is so much more pleasant to the tongue)

2. A miniscule trade down (I am looking at you squarely in the face Fat Dennis Green) and a selection of Mr. Bunkley, whose DNA overwhelms that of the beloved Mr. Ngata.

Thank you for the time and space (in the Kantian sense)

653913[/snapback]

Ok Monsieur. The problem with all of these silly references is that there is not even a remote connection with the truth. Heidegger was not Hitler's right hand man: he was simply Rector of Freiburg for a few years, temporarily supporting the Nazi cause. Even if we were to see an analogy between Jauron and Hitler (though I fail to see it), there simply is no connection between Heidegger and Marv Levy. None. None at all. It is a silly attempt at pretense that fails miserably because very few here know who Heidegger is. Oh, and by the way, Lacan will tell you that the Real cannot be rendered in the Symbolic (e.g., language)--it represents a rupture of the Symbolic. Hence, if the Real is supposed to be represented in your post, it has yet escaped.

Lord almighty: this board is getting miserable. We need more football.

Ok Monsieur.  The problem with all of these silly references is that there is not even a remote connection with the truth.  Heidegger was not Hitler's right hand man: he was simply Rector of Freiburg for a few years, temporarily supporting the Nazi cause.  Even if we were to see an analogy between Jauron and Hitler (though I fail to see it), there simply is no connection between Heidegger and Marv Levy.  None.  None at all.  It is a silly attempt at pretense that fails miserably because very few here know who Heidegger is.  Oh, and by the way, Lacan will tell you that the Real cannot be rendered in the Symbolic (e.g., language)--it represents a rupture of the Symbolic.  Hence, if the Real is supposed to be represented in your post, it has yet escaped. 

Lord almighty: this board is getting miserable.  We need more football.

654519[/snapback]

Amen.

Gentlemen thank you for the kind words welcoming me to this circle of Bills fans, friends and Ultra Hooligans.

Some have requested a hermeneutics (in the classic sense) of my texts. I will for the most part refrain from this action, for it takes us away from our locus of dialogue - that being, quite lucidly, quality Bills chat.

Unfortunately, my initial comments have degenerated into a polemic wherein my cheif interlocutor appears under the nom-de-plume of Buffalotone.

Sir your posts in response have embarassed all Ultras, including yourself. I advise and implore you to refrain from the engagement in polemics with me - the residue of this is your loss of honour, and you will inevitably end up as the Thrasymachus of this exchange. Your description of the instrument known as the "asp", while intriguing does not affirm your status as an Ultra - your inability to create syntax functions as the greatest pejorative against the texts you have posted. You can not handle the strength of my f*cking Weltanschauung

Let us return to a dialogue where we can discuss names such as Mr. Levy, Mr. Jauron, Mr. Fewell and the others.

654224[/snapback]

Actually, that's a misuse of the word "hermeneutics". "Hermeneutics" is not synonymous with "interpretation", it is a theory and means of interpretation. Strictly, no one requested a "theory of interpreting" your blather, they requested an interpretation.

Too bad, though. Great word. And yes, it's blather: if you have to use "hermeneutics" in your post, you're blathering.

....  It is a silly attempt at pretense that fails miserably because very few here know who Heidegger is. .....

654519[/snapback]

Speak for yourself! I distinctly recall Heidegger from the Hogan Hero's series.

Good evening gentlemen, and thank you all for welcoming me into the Bills Ultra Hooligan community

2 brief remarks elucidating the Bills' situation at the moment:

1. beginning with a retrospective look at the hiring of Mr. Jauron

Mr. Levy sir: you should be complimented for blocking out the paroxysms of the illiterate portion of the Bills ultras who called for the signing of Mr. Sherman

Mr. Jauron's academic resume is indicative of a certain potentiality gentlemen - and yes i understand there will be calls that this resume is not germane to the king of field sports - however, gentlemen -  let us repeat until our vocal area collapses, that this is now a league of the trainer, of the coach, of the strategist.

Mr. Jauron gives us immediate intellectual credibility at the Fuehrer position and coupled with the young Heidegger serving as our current GM provides the Bills with an unparalleled superiority of the neocortex.

2. The draft

Gentlemen, some of you (why in English has the thou disappeared?) have called for the drafting of Mr. Ngata.

Some of you have called Mr. Ngata's apparent incompatibility with the cover 2 to be implemented by Mr. Jauron and Mr. Fewell as a myth.

Gentlemen it is not a myth, and the Bills at this critical juncture in our cosmology do not desire the appearance of the obese, the listless, the fatigued proletariat

And we can thank Odin that Mr. Levy understands that when you draft a proletariat (in the 1st round, in the top 10 no less gentlemen!) these traits of character are to be avoided as the American foreign policy avoids intelligence.

So perhaps you look towards me for an insight into what Mr. Levy will do?

Two options gentlemen:

1. Mr. Huff at #8. Why? The secondary is the foundational key to the OBRAMBA (defense in english, however Obramba is so much more pleasant to the tongue)

2. A miniscule trade down (I am looking at you squarely in the face Fat Dennis Green) and a selection of Mr. Bunkley, whose DNA overwhelms that of the beloved Mr. Ngata.

Thank you for the time and space (in the Kantian sense)

653913[/snapback]

Someone just bought a thesaurus at Borders.

Oh, and BTW, some of the smartest people I know use the simplest language to communicate.

Heidegger was not Hitler's right hand man: he was simply Rector of Freiburg for a few years, temporarily supporting the Nazi cause.  Even if we were to see an analogy between Jauron and Hitler (though I fail to see it), there simply is no connection between Heidegger and Marv Levy.  None.  None at all.  It is a silly attempt at pretense that fails miserably because very few here know who Heidegger is.  Oh, and by the way, Lacan will tell you that the Real cannot be rendered in the Symbolic (e.g., language)--it represents a rupture of the Symbolic.  Hence, if the Real is supposed to be represented in your post, it has yet escaped. 

654519[/snapback]

There is nothing worse than someone trying to appear more intelligent than they are.....and certainly not in such a blatantly gratuitous fashion.

:(:angry::angry:;)

Wow, you can tell this guy has never been to a Bills game. Hey pal you are on the wrong board, you are looking for the coffee house outside of the Seahawks stadium which name slips my mind. Adios bud, thats spanish for goodbye, it justs sounds better off the tongue. And enough with your community college entrance exam words, my degree says University of Central Florida.

653947[/snapback]

Not sure if you really want to brag about UCF. it is barely better than Valencia.

I think that somebody just watched V for Vendetta and wanted to show off some of his "Wordsmith" skills...I thought it was funny, but would quickly tire

654562[/snapback]

No, if this was in true V fashion it would have read something like this:

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate.

This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified.

However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-à-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V. "

Compared to Alan Moore, most of us are poseurs. :angry:

Willkommen, you verbose vault of variegated vaticinations! :(

There is nothing worse than someone trying to appear more intelligent than they are.....and certainly not in such a blatantly gratuitous fashion.

:(  :angry:  :angry:  ;)

654579[/snapback]

Hey Nervous guy:

What I said actually makes sense! It's the truth! Don't put me in the category of the Frenchy blatherhead. Please.