My list of ex-Bills fans..please turn in your card

taterhill

wow, I made a list.. That is a first for me..

Now I'm even more pissed at Marv!!! See his dumb choice put me on a list!

578690[/snapback]

don't act so surprised, you're on many lists

btw, GW Bush says you have some really boring phone conversations

no just against idiots that want..the team to move..or people to stop buying or not renew season tix..say they are switching teams...

578724[/snapback]

Some Bills fans are just take this game waaaaaaaaaay too seriously. I dont like the Jauron pick either, but there is no way I abandon the team over it, thats just "Dawgged". Too many fans drank the whole Sherman Is Coming Kool-Aid. For the last time, DONT LISTEN TO "INSIDE" SOURCES POSTED ON MESSAGE BOARDS. THEY ARE NOT REAL, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU'D LIKE THEM TO BE.

Sheesh...raise your hand if you have more football knowledge then Marv...then you will have a valid point about your ability to pick a better HC. Until then, we dont know jack about what this guy can do with a new team. I'm convinced if we had The Wall back in the 80s, this board would have come unglued by the fact we hired this ivy-league bastard who failed with a past team.

Some Bills fans are just take this game waaaaaaaaaay too seriously.  I dont like the Jauron pick either, but there is no way I abandon the team over it, thats just "Dawgged".  Too many fans drank the whole Sherman Is Coming Kool-Aid.  For the last time, DONT LISTEN TO "INSIDE" SOURCES POSTED ON MESSAGE BOARDS.  THEY ARE NOT REAL, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU'D LIKE THEM TO BE.

Sheesh...raise your hand if you have more football knowledge then Marv...then you will have a valid point about your ability to pick a better HC.  Until then, we dont know jack about what this guy can do with a new team.  I'm convinced if we had The Wall back in the 80s, this board would have come unglued by the fact we hired this ivy-league bastard who failed with a past team.

578742[/snapback]

exactly..well said

Its tough to be a Bills Fan! But being a Fan you are allowed to complain, and cheer. But you still stick with the team no matter what. Its what being a fan is all about. Unhappy fan, Pisssed off fan but still a fan. Lets Go Buffalo!!

Its tough to be a Bills Fan!  But being a Fan you are allowed to complain, and cheer.  But you still stick with the team no matter what.  Its what being a fan is all about.  Unhappy fan,  Pisssed off fan but still a fan.  Lets Go Buffalo!!

579195[/snapback]

Right on! diver. :rolleyes:

no just against idiots that want..the team to move..or people to stop buying or not renew season tix..say they are switching teams...

578724[/snapback]

people are not real bills fans if they say they are giving up season tickets or want the team to move . just !@#$s who know sh-- .

Bill Brooks

Bucky Brooks

578702[/snapback]

I hear Mel Brooks and Albert Brooks are none too happy either.

No word yet from Brooke Burns or Brooke Burke.

Brooks Robinson is fine with the pick, although he was never a big Bills fan.

I'll stop babbling...(brook)

EZC's megaphone

asscrack beer

football beers

EZC's hard helmet

taterhill in sec. 122

atomic headbutt's

coleman's hockey helmet

581195[/snapback]

chili stained, eye blacked Jim Kelly Jersey

Quinn Early, Thurman Thomas, Keith Newman, Pat Williams, Antoine WInfield jerseys

Stricklers Wood Getter

Ghandi's Rusty Banana

that old dude that sat behind me

Fried Bologna