Dick Jauron coming in???

Takeo_14

What the hell are we doing interviewing Dick Jauron. This guy is a BUM!!!! I wouldn't even waste the time sitting down and interviewing this guy. They couldn;t stand him in Chicago. This link at rotoworld says it plain and simple.

NFL Network reports that Dick Jauron will interview with the Bills Tuesday.

Jauron might be the only coach who could make Mike Mularkey look dynamic in comparison. Jan. 16 - 2:44 pm et

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/clubhouse...NFL&majteam=BUF

What the hell are we doing interviewing Dick Jauron. This guy is a BUM!!!!  I wouldn't even waste the time sitting down and interviewing this guy. They couldn;t stand him in Chicago. This link at rotoworld says it plain and simple.

Jauron might be the only coach who could make Mike Mularkey look dynamic in comparison. Jan. 16 - 2:44 pm et

569890[/snapback]

I would like to think this is for the DC position - ya I know that is not the case as we don't have a HC yet. Guess the top brass is just bringing in all available coaches with HC experience. Slim pickings ...

A good source for last minute fantasy news, if your into that kinda stuff.

569923[/snapback]

For five years they've been touting Jack Cust as a great pickup in baseball. They do have some good info, but they are far from perfect.

As for Jauron.....how is he that different than Levy was when he came from KC?

What the hell are we doing interviewing Dick Jauron. This guy is a BUM!!!!  I wouldn't even waste the time sitting down and interviewing this guy. They couldn;t stand him in Chicago. This link at rotoworld says it plain and simple.

569890[/snapback]

They couldnt stand Belichek in Cleveland.This guy is a very good coach. Dont be ridiculous.

569890[/snapback]

I know it is my opinion.. but I think he is going to be an excellent coach in the NFL someday...

just my opinion.. but I guess. "dont waste an interview.. is just yours

For five years they've been touting Jack Cust as a great pickup in baseball.  They do have some good info, but they are far from perfect.

As for Jauron.....how is he that different than Levy was when he came from KC?

570058[/snapback]

I guess I should have included the word "football" somewhere in there. Who the hell is Jack Cust.

Here are the reasons for the interview...

1. The Chicago connection.

2. Like Levy, Jauron is an Ivy leaguer

3. Jauron worked as a DB coach here back in 85

For those begging for Haslett, Jauron made the playoffs more recently (2001, as opposed to 2000 for the Saints and Haslett) and was named COah of the Year.

The knock on Haslett is that he "underachieved" with the Saints. If anything, Jauron overachieved. Even in his final year with the Bears, he got them to (I believe) 7-9 with a ridiculously bad (and injury-plagued) roster.

I'm not saying that he's my top candidate, but he it is unfair to call the guy a bum.

For those begging for Haslett, Jauron made the playoffs more recently (2001, as opposed to 2000 for the Saints and Haslett) and was named COah of the Year.

The knock on Haslett is that he "underachieved" with the Saints. If anything, Jauron overachieved. Even in his final year with the Bears, he got them to (I believe) 7-9 with a ridiculously bad (and injury-plagued) roster.

I'm not saying that he's my top candidate, but he it is unfair to call the guy a bum.

570939[/snapback]

I would much rather have Jauron than Haslett or Sherman. He got a raw deal in Chicago.

570939[/snapback]

C'mon, now! Let the mob have their fun. If they say he sucks, he sucks.

Geez....we all KNOW that once a coach gets fired, he NEVER gets hired somehwere else and enjoys success.

Based on the lahhjik in this thread, we would have "puked" at the sight of Bill Belichick if he came here after he coached Cleveland.

Same goes for Marv Levy.

The sh-- you see on TSW makes me wonder if a good lot of the posters even WATCH the NFL.

Hi Dick... you are terrible as a head coach and you know it.  However, we like you and you are friends with Marv... and you are from Chicago like Marv.  Would you be willing to be our D-coordinator instead?

Jauron leaves in anger.

570961[/snapback]

Dick Jauron is actually the native son of Swampscott, Massachusetts...which is about as far east from Chicago as you can get.

Geez....we all KNOW that once a coach gets fired, he NEVER gets hired somehwere else and enjoys success.

Based on the lahhjik in this thread, we would have "puked" at the sight of Bill Belichick if he came here after he coached Cleveland.

Same goes for Marv Levy.

The sh-- you see on TSW makes me wonder if a good lot of the posters even WATCH the NFL.

570988[/snapback]

the difference between belichick and jauron is that after belichick left cleveland, he went to the pats and the jets and helped turn both of them into super bowl contenders. since being fired in chicago, jauron has overseen a mostly bad lions defense for 2 seasons. and they're not bereft of talent on the defensive side of the ball.

the difference between belichick and jauron is that after belichick left cleveland, he went to the pats and the jets and helped turn both of them into super bowl contenders. since being fired in chicago, jauron has overseen a mostly bad lions defense for 2 seasons.  and they're not bereft of talent on the defensive side of the ball.

571156[/snapback]

Im talking about if we tried to hire BB after CLEVELAND.

Dick Jauron is actually the native son of Swampscott, Massachusetts...which is about as far east from Chicago as you can get.

571022[/snapback]

Hey, who are you to be bringing facts into the discussion. When the angry mob is out, there is no room for reason, logic or facts. Now go get some more torches. :huh:

Hey, who are you to be bringing facts into the discussion.  When the angry mob is out, there is no room for reason, logic or facts.  Now go get some more torches:P

571345[/snapback]

That's the spirit!

Jauron no good........Jauron BAD!!! Fire BAD!!!!!